granny network

• 4 weeks later...

I'm suprised that you only believe that the Charente granny covers this region.

I thought that you were her partner. Therefore I would assume that you would know which region the Charente granny would cover. Perhaps it would be best just to ask her before replying to these posts - just to be sure.

Hmmm - this thread brings up two issues, little things I know but can I just mention that the 'forum rules' are genuine third party recommendations only, and no tag lines with signatures. (you are welcome to use the link in your sig, but no 'tag' please)

Users feeling they can be of direct help to posters should use the PM system.......

Hope that helps,

"you are welcome to use the link in your sig......"good job that really because most of the mods have a direct link to their sites and then have a service to offer be it a Gite B&B selling pottery or what ever,should mods have to post an interest when posting after all if a post may harm one of the mods interests would they be impartial.

I would like to be a forum mod where does one apply.

OK - see if you can show me just where I SELL pottery anywhere on the site in my sig ?

If you cannot, I expect an apology !

The mods avail themselves of the facilities everyone else has. I may add that the mods fought for EVERYONE to be allowed to use links as sigs, when that facility was withdrawn.

The mods avail themselves of the facilities everyone else has. I may add that the mods fought for EVERYONE to be allowed to use links as sigs, when that facility was withdrawn.

the mods always used to fight with the rockers when I was a lad

Dave

Russie,I have to admit that the currant site of yours does not (took a peep this morning)have owt to flog,not sure that it did not some time ago,so if you could furnish me with all the back dated sites you had before they were up dated and they show that nothing was being flogged from the sites I might have to admit .....until then well

[quote]Kazanton,oh if only,have to say that it is still Mrs outcast for me,sorry and I hope you get lucky soon[/quote]

Thank you for the sentiment Outcast.... I know it is well intended.

(OOooh. If I'm going to get lucky, I should go buy a Lottery Ticket!)