What to do in 2008

I am looking forward to visitors for Christmas and then a wedding on the 29th December but once all that is over it then goes somewhat flat for a few months until I start weeding and planting again. Is there anything to stop me getting too bored around the Lezay area in Dept.79, I fancy Salsa dancing but doubt if anything like that so I will settle for anything, fed up with knitting now. 

How's your French Val? Could you work on that, lessons, discussion groups etc.

Oh and have you planted your Garlic yet and given your veggie patch a dig over! Planned next years crops?

Any crafts or other interests you'd like to learn?

Either that or you could develop a forum addiction![:D]

Many thanks for the link and it looks very interesting.  My French is poor but I am having lessons so I need to do something where I can practise by involving myself more with some outside interest. Thank you all for your replies but the ceiling ...Umm .....not too sure about that one as  OH is starting a building project in the new year and no doubt I will be covered in dust from that.

Is there anything to stop me getting too bored around the Lezay area in Dept.79, I fancy Salsa dancing but doubt if anything like that so I will settle for anything, fed up with knitting now. 

valB

You will be fully occupied with your "driving in France" activities won't you?

Just imagine, once you are confident again you will be able to drive yourself to all these activities and there will be never a dull moment. [:)]

Go for it!

Thanks for that Cendrillon, I meant something to look forward to doing not something to make me feel sick.  It is a shame that we cannot drink and drive as after a few verr du vin rouge I could drive anywhere....Joke !!!!So I do not want replies telling me off for saying that and I mean no offence to anyone

Hello Mooky,  Are you joking or is threre really belly dancing lessons. I had a go many years ago in Turkey, mind you I had sunk a few drinks at the time but I did get applauded, probably thought crazy English woman and our youngest son walked back to the accommodation on his own....wonder why  ?