taxe fonciere

brit

Norman. Thanks so much for the above link, which enabled me to pay TF online and gain a few days.

I tried to pay the TF for the house we bought early last year via my Espace Personnel, but it only shows the old house. I also tried creating another Espace with the different fiscal number which (still) appears on the new house's TF bill, without success, so had given up.

I paid it last year but had forgotten how I did it [8-)]

Hopefully my Espace Personnel will have the correct stuff on it by next year.

I got the confirmation email immediately, but it said to print off an attached form (with bank details) sign it and send it to my bank with a RIB. Is that right? It seems more of a bother than just posting the bill back with a RIB. My printer's out of ink too!

[quote user="Pommier"]I got the confirmation email immediately, but it said to print off an attached form (with bank details) sign it and send it to my bank with a RIB. Is that right? It seems more of a bother than just posting the bill back with a RIB. My printer's out of ink too![/quote]

I've just done this - took it to my bank, no problems, without a RIB.

You only have to do it the once though!, next year they'll just take the cash straight from the bank (after you've authorised online of course [:D])

Is this form for future authorisation though? What I want to know is whether I've paid the TdH or whether printing off this form and sending it to the bank is essential. The confirmation email did start 

Vous avez choisi de télérégler votre impôt par Internet et nous vous en remercions.

Votre ordre de paiement a bien été enregistré. Vous en trouverez ci-dessous le détail

followed by bank details, amount and payment number

[quote user="Pommier"]I got the confirmation email immediately, but it said to print off an attached form (with bank details) sign it and send it to my bank with a RIB. Is that right? It seems more of a bother than just posting the bill back with a RIB. My printer's out of ink too![/quote]

In the past I have always had to do this second step.

The first is dealing with the tax people, the second is confirming to your bank that you want the payment to be made.

After the first time it continues year after year.