Ikea Montpellier opening this month!!

[quote]Exactly whereabouts is the Montpellier one, coming from Nimes direction? Make it simple please, only been there twice, first time in the dark and got lost..not a happy event and second time was with ...[/quote]

Hi

Take the A9 into the free section around Montpellier.

Turn off is marked Carnon, Airport, Frejorgues, Montpellier centre. At the roundabout follow Montpellier centre. After about 1km take the right turn marked Odysseum & tramway parking. Follow the signs for Odysseum, and you will pick up the IKEA signs.

oh, yes .................... it is big and blue with a yellow IKEA sign !

Peter

Thanks for the directions Peter, actually managed to make it there yesterday...nearly got lost..me and big city centers don,t go.

I loved it, I,m a fan SB, want to go again so you can drive this time

Got my coffee table for 98 euros compared to 3/400 euros in Nimes. Got some lovely chunky wooden spoons and spatulas as the dog,s eaten the others and got a battery operated whizzy thing for frothing up milk, really cheap.

janey

Popped in there yesterday, and popped straight out again.  At a conservative estimate I'd say there were at least a billion people there.   11am, restaurant packed, queue was well past the "30 minutes wait from here" point. 

Every till had a queue about 30 deep waiting to purchase their purchases.

So Miki, I remain a balls-free zone. 

Hey Janey, I know you, you used to post under the name Outcast, he got slated for punctuating/using a keyboard like you do........how did you get away without being pulled up by your boot straps?

Off to Montpellier at the end of the month, might send him indoors to queue at the hospital with youngest whilst I have my first ever peep in an IKEA.

Mrs O

I use the Ikea car park in Nantes when I take the tram to the hospital.  Yesterday, it was the same as Montpellier...chock a block by ten.  I went to the other tram terminus and the same there for Leclerc.  (They were flogging Christmas toys at -20% - you couldn't move for boxes of Barbies)

My friend was actually lucky enough to get a parking place at Ikea and she said it was a nighmare.

When I go tomorrow....there will be nobody  I hope.

Mrs O watch out!!  They are addictive.!

Have some balls for me please Alexis

I am gonna wait until Rennes and then we will beat all comers to the first 5 seater sofa on opening promo, then celebrate with a nice chianti and some nice balls Mmm yum, yum, slurp, slurp, slurp (how do you make a text noise like Hannibal Lector ???)