Avis d'Imposition 2013 may not be available online

NormanH

I have still not been able to access mine, and this report possibly explains why

http://www.franceinter.fr/depeche-bug-sur-les-avis-dimposition-en-ligne

Apparently some people who had opted to declare online for the first time and others whose family details recently changed  found that they could get access to other people's accounts, so many of us will be sent the Avis by post instead of it being available online

Norman ............

Mine was there when I looked the other day and happily my own spreadsheet's number matched their assessment!

The slightly daft thing was that when I deducted the two instalments that I had made from the total assessment, the outstanding amount shown was €2 higher than the calculation (if you see what I mean).

I'm not going to quarrel with them for €2, but it does make you wonder.

Yes, it was the s/s we've discussed and no, it wasn't rounding. Their maths.

Just plucking some numbers out of the air, the assessment was €1400, payments so far €300 & €450 (all documented & visible), thus amount outstanding (should) = €650. 

Amount outstanding appears as €652.

[quote user="Gardian"]

Yes, it was the s/s we've discussed and no, it wasn't rounding. Their maths.

Just plucking some numbers out of the air, the assessment was €1400, payments so far €300 & €450 (all documented & visible), thus amount outstanding (should) = €650. 

Amount outstanding appears as €652.

[/quote]

Surely you wouldn't deny the Fisc their "pourboire"?

It would be interesting to know how many have used the spreadsheet and if it worked out the same

Apart from the Fisc rounding their figures down and the spreadsheet set to round up it worked correctly for me

BTW The decote was applied after the DTT adjustment was made!

I can live with a big fat zero this year

This is the last year I'm thinking that will happen

John

• 2 weeks later...

[quote user="John Brown"]It would be interesting to know how many have used the spreadsheet and if it worked out the same
Apart from the Fisc rounding their figures down and the spreadsheet set to round up it worked correctly for me
BTW The decote was applied after the DTT adjustment was made!

I can live with a big fat zero this year
This is the last year I'm thinking that will happen

John

[/quote]

I would also be interested as I am using a version of the spreadsheet but can't check the figures yet since we are part of a new system for submitting paper tax forms where everything is processed in Lille. Apparently our avis will not arrive until the end of October. Also, on another forum there is a member whose credit against his government pension has been reduced by 500 euros, so we are trying to find out if this is a one-off error. Apparently his accountant says there has been another change to the DTT but gives no details. Anyone heard of any DTT changes this year or have any similar experiences?

on another forum there is a member whose credit against his government

pension has been reduced by 500 euros, so we are trying to find out if

this is a one-off error. Apparently his accountant says there has been

another change to the DTT but gives no details. Anyone heard of any DTT

changes this year or have any similar experiences?

As far as the spreadsheet is concerned I have been using my own from a couple of years back, updated to take account of some of the changes, but can't as yet comment on how it reflects my actual tax since I am caught in the situation I outlined where things have been delayed.

I haven't heard of any changes this year to the DTT....are you sure that this isn't a question of the social charges being collected together with tax this year?..That could give the impression that the credit has been reduced, although I admit that most people won't be paying these.

[quote user="NormanH"]on another forum there is a member whose credit against his government pension has been reduced by 500 euros, so we are trying to find out if this is a one-off error. Apparently his accountant says there has been another change to the DTT but gives no details. Anyone heard of any DTT changes this year or have any similar experiences?

As far as the spreadsheet is concerned I have been using my own from a couple of years back, updated to take account of some of the changes, but can't as yet comment on how it reflects my actual tax since I am caught in the situation I outlined where things have been delayed.

I haven't heard of any changes this year to the DTT....are you sure that this isn't a question of the social charges being collected together with tax this year?..That could give the impression that the credit has been reduced, although I admit that most people won't be paying these.
[/quote]

Thanks Norman

I think the inclusion of social charges is part of the problem, but there also seems to be some sort of confusion with a degrevement from 2012 - still trying to get my head round all the figures to make sense of the avis.

• 4 weeks later...