Arriving at our holiday house near Avranches/ Brecey next weekend and just can't face the prospect of missing the big match! No television of course in our house ( we much prefer to forget the UK completely and focus on the wine and roaring fire instead) but on this occasion would really like to watch our next victory.  Any suggestions as to the best place please?

[quote user="raindog"]Rather you than me to watch a WC semi-final between France and England in a local bar!
But good luck and enjoy the game.[:D]
Let us know in the big rugby thread how you get on.
[/quote][:D]

Yesterday afternoon, we were all congratulating each other on having knocked out the antipodeans (applogies to anybody on here who is currently weeping!)  I don't think that either the French or the English could quite believe what had happened.

I can't believe I missed ALL the matches - because I was listening to England beat Sri Lanka (just!) in the ODI.  Gripping stuff!  A good weekend all round for UK sports with the exception of Louis Hamilton spinning out of the Jap Grand Prix when he was in the lead - oh well....there's always Brazil. in 2 week's time.

We were watching Saturdays Haka dance to the French on Youtube last night.  When I just tried to put up the link on this thread there was this message.

Cette vidéo n'est plus disponible. Rugby World Cup Limited a déposé une plainte pour infraction aux droits d'auteur.

What's that about?  Bruised egos?  You can see all the other Haka dances for previous matches BTW.

[quote user="Renaud"]In NZ aparently, if a team scores through a forward pass that the referee did not see, the team who scored then beg the referee to disallow the try and have a scrum against them instead.[/quote]

And the opposition try to persuade the ref to let the score stand !!!!!!!! [:P]