Removal

We used Move It near Ashford.No problem at all.Cheaper than Brittania.The owner has a property in France so he knows the score.

Web page= www.move-it.co.uk

Hope I am allowed to give out this info.

Just to add some more info,I had a flat pack kitchen and greenhouse delivered to Move It, shipped over with household chatels no problem.

[quote user="Joe"]We used Move It near Ashford.No problem at all.Cheaper than Brittania.The owner has a property in France so he knows the score.

Web page= www.move-it.co.uk

Hope I am allowed to give out this info.

Just to add some more info,I had a flat pack kitchen and greenhouse delivered to Move It, shipped over with household chatels no problem.[/quote]

I'm having great difficulty in finding a removal firm to ship a couple of cube metres back to the UK.

Move-It have given me a reasonably priced quote within an hour of my 'phone call to them. Looking good.  [:D]

We used the Leicester based Britannia (Mr Bardwa owner). They were excellent, but not cheap as Coops says. They stored a piano for delivery to our daughter's in Surrey, and did a part load to a Storage place and then on to the flat we purchased in the meantime.