HEY MR POTATO HEAD

vickybear

OK, those of you with children probably see this every day but for those without who may occasionally suffer from a touch of, dare I say it, boredom, this is the result of my husband digging up his new potatoes today.....and finding a somewhat challenged example which he decided would benefit from a few matches and cloves. Rising to the challenge the second photo is my attempt.......anyone out there do any better...............................

Pathetic eh??!!

My Little Potato [:D]

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now admit it, WVWoman, you went to bed last night feeling a gentle glow of satisfaction over the accomplishments of the day, didn't you? Admit it![:-))]

Your next challenge, should you choose to accept it, is figure out how to upload Your Little Potato as your avatar.[:D]

can any one remenber the little set of accessories you use to be able to buy , eyes wigs arms hats ect...... I think it was called Mr spud (but i may be wrong) and you could get a potato and dress them up ? guess it beat having a barbie for us country kids. please someone say they remenber too or was it just a strange half memorie from my murky past .....................[:$]

I found him on google and it looks like he has a wife now

[img]http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/mrpotatohead/images/mrpotatohead_mainfeature.jpg[/img]

Im glad it wasnt my memorie playing tricks on me.............

i think i might order some[;-)]

Ah i get the reason for thread name now, ok i have just woken up after anight shift give my braina a chance to catch up, I use to love mine and use to get very upset when my mum made me chuck out the moldy ones . no wonder it was such a trumatic memorie[blink]

Oh poor you , still i know what you mean my mum use to let me look after my pet chickens as a child everynow and again she would tell me one had escaped while i was at school  and that sunday there would be chicken for dinner, it took me a few years to work that one out, i have never forgiven her................................[:'(]

This is a deviation from the potato-head theme, but I did promise WVM that I'd post a pic of our attempts at modelling. The one on the right was done my my great nephew, and it's a reversible alien!

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/twinm/PICT0043_edited.jpg[/IMG]

Please note these are made out of our garden 'soil'. [:'(]

We also indulge in a little wood whittling to while away the hours.[;-)]

Pads, that Storm Trooper Potato-Head seems to be wielding a potato masher.[:-))]