Stuff that we hate!

loz

Okay I'm racked with guilt about starting a hate campaign based on people. Now however due to my wifes adverse reaction to a piece of pottery I introduce you to

Stuff We Hate

She hates this thats why she is sneaking up on it with a bin bag

Dare not through it out well you never know (money-wise)with weird arty-farty stuff do you!

[IMG]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff35/arnoldthemethodical/DSC_0221.jpg[/IMG]

At work we have a fun evening each autumn.. We gather one evening, we have to bring the most horrible object we have in our homes, attics, etc.. wrap it .. Once we get there we put all of them in a heap , each is given a number ..

Then we pick a number at random and go and collect our " gift"... [:D]    People make comments, it s LOTS of fun.. followed by a dinner with charcuterie / bread /  wine .. ( yeahh very French ..) 

I never miss the opportunity to get a horrible gift I will give back the year after.. hee hee

Ain't we childish ?? but it s so much fun......................

Loz, want an invitation to get rid of "your hand " ??  [:D]

Krusty, dont you wanna get rid of your car ?? [;-)]   This top off car will be no use in the winter.. [I] [8-|]  [:D]

I think the most horrible object I have in my house is this horrible ashtray I got as a present from an American friend.. Jeff, hope you re not reading those words... [:D]

How do we post a pic on here.??  

Just can't seem to be able to do it from photobucket without posting a link, not the pic itself ..

PS : I don't smoke... [:D][:D]

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/regine79/siren.jpg[/IMG]

But if you want this siren gracefully sitting on her little stone, feel free to ask, I would ( not reluctantly ) let her go .. [:D]

Guess who gave me this awesome present?? [:D]  ( normally it is not on the shelf!! but well hidden in a drawer.. [;-)]  )