6000 members ?

Pads

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wollybanana is at least two. I am three but we are the Walrus. Changes of computer forum software etc mean we have all mostly changed into 21st century schizoid men ( or women though in this context I believe men embrace women - or each other depending on wht the moderators thing this week). Not sure if the name originates with King Crimson or The Prisoner.

whoes next ?

4?

I tried doing this a while ago but I did not have a huge response unfortunately.  I wanted to get the lurkers to show themselves and to give them the chance to break the ice.  I remember pondering about my first  post.  The first one is the most difficult [Www]

Incidentally, I got two lurkers to introduce themselves and they posted for a while.[:)]

[quote user="Rose"][quote user="LEO"]

Hi Twinks, I am happy for you! - (only kidding )

Leo

[/quote]

[:D] [:D] [:D]

we missed number 3, how did that happen? [blink] I don't mind being 3 Twinks... so you can be 6...[:$]

[/quote]

Rose you Sweetie!!!

Krusty - everyone loves a fairy[:)]

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="Dick Smith"]I refuse to answer, so that reduces the total by 1, so you can be.
[/quote]

Yes, please count me out too. [:)]

[/quote]

you never said what number you were Tresco... what do you feel suits you best? [:$]

EDIT:  OK... it's late and I shouold go to bed... you said count me out... hence no number... humblest apologies Tresco [:$] [:$] [Www]

[quote user="LEO"]

Twinkle in a school uniform - wow -  what a thought!

[/quote]

I often dream that I'm back in school and I can't believe that the teachers and my class mates don't find it strange that there's a 40 year old woman sitting in the classroom!