Im in the LF pub

Pads

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="krusty"]

We had hours of thunder yesterday and more is forecast for today .

The sky has gone very dark , I also will be shutting things off soon if it starts again. [/quote]

Good reason for having a laptop - power cuts don't affect it (until the battery runs out).

I went away for a couple of weeks (back to Blighty) and have returned to find a few spats in the Forum.  Is it the heat affecting people's moods?

[quote user="Cathy"][quote user="krusty"]

The sky has gone very dark , I also will be shutting things off soon if it starts again. [/quote]

Good reason for having a laptop - power cuts don't affect it (until the battery runs out).

I went away for a couple of weeks (back to Blighty) and have returned to find a few spats in the Forum.  Is it the heat affecting people's moods?

[/quote]

I've been treading lightly round the different sections, much as you do when someone at home has a strop on.  Gradually people kiss and make up.  In the meantime[B]  Cheers! Don't mind if I do.

Edited:-

You or OH or children into motorbike racing Cathy.  There is a Longtrack meeting at Artiques de Lussac on Sat 17th, starts probably around 9pm under lights.

[quote user="Weedon"]You or OH or children into motorbike racing Cathy.  There is a Longtrack meeting at Artiques de Lussac on Sat 17th, starts probably around 9pm under lights.[/quote]

I have a 9 year old son who would love to watch.  I've tried to search for Artiques - is the spelling correct?  OH is a Triumph Herald man rather than a Triumph 1055cc man.  (Mind you, the Herald probably had that size of engine....) Where is Artiques?

That's more like it.  A bit closer to Bordeaux than the other place.  My son enjoyed the You Tube clip.

Do you have any further details e.g. cost?  An internet site?  My son is definitely up for it.  If it starts at 9pm, how long does it go on for (roughly).  I might take some of his friends for a birthday treat.  Is it safe for children?

[quote user="Cathy"] I don't have a Private Message facility at the moment.  It's not there any longer.[/quote]

Yes you do - it is just that you cannot see your own pm button; everyone else can see it so don't worry.

Sue [:)]

I can't read them SPG.  On the opening page, the button is no longer there.  I ought to take it up with someone but who?

Edit: Just messed around with some buttons and got it back again.  Phew.  It's been missing for a few days.

[quote user="Cathy"][quote user="krusty"]

[/quote]

I have a laptop , its not power cuts its the lightning that zaps things.[:-))]

Coucou Steve, and thanks !!

I'll have a lager please..!

Yepeeeeeee   c'est le week end !!!!

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/regine79/week838.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/regine79/4beer.jpg[/IMG]

Who wants to join us ?