OOPS wrong person

valB

I was sending a mail to my friend here in Frence and it was a little moan about someone in UK and it was a very mild moan. Yes, you have guessed it, I sent it to the person in UK.  A lot of grovelling and excuses on my behalf but all sorted now.  So always double check the mail address before you press send.

I did something similar a while ago. I was sent a rather funny joke at George Bush's expense. Just had to share it with a friend of ours in England. Unfortunately, he has the same Christian name as my son who lives in the US and is a great supporter of "our great leader".

You guessed. I used my address book and pressed the wrong button!!

Ooooh Val, that is awful.  Have you managed to scrape out of it yet?

A friend sent me a photo of a guy she was seeing.  I made a bit of a rude comment and sent it back to him.  I dont think she hears from him much anymore[:(]  Come to think of it I dont hear much from her either.

Yes, katie, sorry about that. Ooops was very apt that day.

First I wrote on the forum "I have pm'd you" but forgot to say who. (It was actually meant for Clair)

As it happened, by mistake, I actualy sent a report to Clair instead of a pm.

Then you wrote to ask who the pm was for.

Then I sent you a pm - Katie - to try and explain.

Then I think I may have had another drink, or cleaned my specs. Not sure which. Either way, I was having a not very good day.

I got sent a round-robin joke from a French friend the other day.  It was vaguely rude (a pun about Mme Sarkozy as it happens), but not really by my standards.  Half an hour after sending it he phoned me up - incredibly embarassed that he had sent it to me by mistake.  I think he felt it was unsuitable to be read by a woman.....