Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[blink]  [:D]  I thought you only loved being woken up to the sound of sweet music mate !!! [:D]

Steve,  I know you are, just like me, interested in history, WWII , etc,  so you should like this song by Serge Reggiani entitled " Les loups sont entrès dans Paris " ..

Obviously the Wolves stand for teh Naz*s , Hitler, etc...   A great video that helps understand the song..

Gives me goose pimples when I know what my family went through at that period................

Les loups sont entrès dans Paris ( The wolves got into Paris )

Interesting pictures of Paris occupied, when the Naz*s entered Paris, and at the very end the Liberation of our Capital, as well as a scary image of Maréchal Pétain shaking Hitler's hand ....

[quote user="Frenchie"]

[Steve,  I know you are, just like me, interested in history, WWII , etc,  so you should like this song by Serge Reggiani entitled " Les loups sont entrès dans Paris " ..

Obviously the Wolves stand for teh Naz*s , Hitler, etc...   A great video that helps understand the song..

Gives me goose pimples when I know what my family went through at that period................

Les loups sont entrès dans Paris ( The wolves got into Paris )

Interesting pictures of Paris occupied, when the Naz*s entered Paris, and at the very end the Liberation of our Capital, as well as a scary image of Maréchal Pétain shaking Hitler's hand ....

[/quote]

A hit song of the time from Vera Lynn although those are not the words that are normally sung[;-)]

Edited:

Oops!  Forgot to put the song on the message. http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=aXsG2HlC5RI&feature=related