Dream Team

TWINKLE

[quote user="Pip"]

but will fight anyone for Zizi, Georgie  (Rob Roy)

I saw Georgie first Mary !!  So - This is the war office anyone for a fight ?????? !!!!!!!

Twinks - thanks for all those lovely photos.  I'm now a complete convert to watching footie. Kicking myself for all that I've missed !!  When's the next match ?    [:-))]

[/quote]

I think you'll find I was the first one to post his photo - so I think that makes him mine!!  [:D]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you'll find I was the first one to post his photo - so I think that makes him mine!! (Ali)

Alright Ali, I'm too tired for a fight,  you win !! [:(] Anyway, I much prefer David S, hunk that he is !  [:P][:D]

JayJay, that's just a nasty rumour !  It's the vino that has that affect

Don't let me on the Chardonnay!!  I get really angry & ususlly end up fighting, with poor Mark!!  Making up is fun though!!  [;-)]  Any of the blends don't have the same effect - but chardonnay on it's own - lethal!!

So that's why everybody ducks when I go onto the Chardonnay ! [:-))]  Obviously has the same affect on me Ali !! [:D]  Mind you, so does Guinness, whiskey, brandy, vodka - hells bells any alchohol - and I'm such a pussycat when sober !! [:D]

My MIL cannot drink that either ( she doesn't fight or anything ) but it definitely reacted with her and apparently it's because she has an intolerance to wheat (!) , she drinks pino grigio now.

Sorry this was supposed to have had ali@rds quote about the effect of chardonnay on her,at the top[:$]

[quote user="AVIV"]

My MIL cannot drink that either ( she doesn't fight or anything ) but it definitely reacted with her and apparently it's because she has an intolerance to wheat (!) , she drinks pino grigio now.

Sorry this was supposed to have had ali@rds quote about the effect of chardonnay on her,at the top[:$]

[/quote]

Well you've been hitting the drink, early today!!  Can't even see the "quote" button anymore!"!!!!  [:-))]

Shame you're jesting Pads, 'cause he's six foot with a smile like the rising sun - that's why I call him sonny !! [:D]

Don't think we should mention him on this thread though 'cause he played rugby at school !  [:-))]

[quote user="pads"]Oh well in that case im not jesting, get the rugger photos out. is it true do they all bath together.........Oooooooooooooh[/quote]

Girls, girls!!!  Will you please stop talking about Pips son in that manner - shame on you!!

(p.s. - Pip, if you feel the need to PM me any of the photo's, feel free!!  [:-))]  [Www])

How about a hunky, Italian, for your list?!!  He actually looks a little like my hubby!!  Ony Mark's better looking!! [:D]

[quote user="jayjay"]Phwar!!!!![:D]  Lucky you Ali, if your OH looks remotely like him. Er does he play rugby?[:$][Www][/quote]

Nope!!  But he plays the guitar!!  If you're really nice, to me, I might post a photo of him!!  [:D]

Ooooooer !!  Yes please Ali !  Italian men make my knees wobble and if your Mark looks like that then you are a very lucky girl !!  Would you consider hiring him out ?  I understand he is a whiz round the house and if he can serenade you too.......................... I'll start saving hard !! [:D]

Pads.  They shower together, yes !  Somehow a sixteen year old in rugby togs doesn't quite have the same impact - shame !  If I can squeeze him into his old gear next time he is here I'll oblige with a photo !! [;-)]

JJ - Behave !![:-))]