Geoportail.fr

Missy

I have just heard that if you go on geoportail.fr you will be able to survey all of your dominions to at least 50cms precision...

Only available for the French hexagon and the Dom-Tom.

The site is brand new evidently and has just been on line so you may not be able to log on for overload of viewers...

So...... a perfectly legitimate and informative thread posted by 'Missyesbut', and confusion reigns over whether..................................................................... she's "Blonde or not".

KKK rules OK.  Long may this sort of ******** continue.

p.s. I'm blonde.

>>>By the way are you blonde<<<

KKK when I was a wee lass I was blonde, then I became sort of dark auburn blonde and now … about to reach an important mile stone of life … it is salt&pepper under layers of good vintage bottled mahogany…

>>>She was probably watching TF2 breakfast programme yesterday morning where they reveiwed this website. I tried to access it but couldn't.<<<

Actually Suze, I was watching THE match on the TV (BBC2), sat by my computer browsing this forum and lamenting that no one was here to share the excitement of all but 2 goals!! … but then I thought they (you all on the forum) have a life!! HAHAHA!!!

So went on browsing the internet… Spoke to Darling Daughter on the Skype thingy (wonderful this gadget. It has cut my phone bill by 3/4! Especially when she is on the other end of the line!) and …. I was listening to THE match on France Inter through broadband and heard of Geoportail at the news slot before a very good program of reggae music after the match and ….

… and at the same time ... CLEVER!!... to all of this, I was drinking a good bottle of Gewurztraminer!!

Now is that being blonde or is that being blonde…..

SMILE all of you !! Nice day in store! Let’s carry on the happy day formula which was yesterday !... see appropriate thread if you are missing a nut or two...