Nana Mouskouri Is Lovely

Furry Knickers

[quote user="pads"]from 76 till 83 i have this big blur i call my memorie so if she was popular around then i know nuthink[/quote]

From 81 when I left school to 89 when I married.  Wow.  What festival? Who is that playing? What?  What eighties?

I just wanna sleep man.

Mispent youth or what?

I am awake again, that blasted alert was working slow last night. It is

the new SCO2 model and on the box it says "Will alert you within

seconds"

I have sorted it out so will hope for a quicker beep in future.

Who was drunk Katie, you or I ? My money is you, I only had a little

cider last night, so.......................hows the head this morning

eh ?????

[quote user="Tresco"]

[quote user="Miki"]

Beep...beep.....beep..............scoobies....................beep ....beep.....beep...............

This new alarm sure does work well [geek][/quote]

Miki you made me do unspeakable things to my keyboard, and just a

few short minutes ago I was saying only Mr Blow Up Dolly could do that!

I repent![:$]

[/quote]

Tresco, who the heck is Mr Blow Up Dolly, not Mr Smith by chance, surely not ?  Mmmm, can you get blow up professors I wonder ?

Eh I think your money is in the right place Miki.  I was pm ing everyone last night telling them I love them. Yes I am afraid I am one of those.  Slept late this morning.  Got to work in half the time and you should see the way I dressed myself.

Tresco, blow up dolly?  I am even more confused.

Oh I have been there Katie, oh how I have been there..............and still am there [;-)]

In my life, I have some friends that go back to Nursery School, two of

them (with their lovely wives) left here on Monday morning, going their

seperate ways, to Spain and London. Bar tongues, those lads when they

have had a good shant, will often say how much they love us (and Tina)

will kiss and hold our hands (this sounds weird I bet) and in the

morning, know sod all about it or just laugh and think it all pretty

normal. I am not sure if this is a London thing or a national thing but

it generally ends in tears and words of how we have been friends for so

long, more drinks and then "fankshhh Miki, for being me mate, "

then "come to bed you silly sod" says one of the wives to one of the

lads" followed by "no, no, I wanna tell miki that I dos luv 'im"

Many might see all that as pretty strange but it probably sounds worse than it actually is [:D]

Ringing any bells Katie [:)] [;-)]

Terrible news!!!

I was talking to Mrs Gupta last night on the phone about going to see Nana Mouskouri in concert, and she told me that she is playing her last ever concert this sunday in Cyprus! I am now very sad [:(]

We still have our zoo to think about Mrs Animal, and of course all our creatures will be in open spaces and will intermingle with each other. The price of the zoo in Lincolnshire is 1.2 million including all the creatures, so maybe we could get Mrs Tresco to chip in a few quid too? if not then maybe the inflateable zoo is the way to go, who knows? If it's ok with you, could I be the giraffe keeper?

I think that Mrs Trois was giving me the eye last night there! Are you trying to induce me Mrs Trois? telling me about your lovely long dark hair like that (did I ever tell you's how I love long dark hair?) 

I have been ordered to remove Josephine's picture, she was raging that she was mistook for a blow up woman! Bejaney, there was wigs in the green last night!

[kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

Terrible news!!!

I was talking to Mrs Gupta last night on the phone about going to see Nana Mouskouri in concert, and she told me that she is playing her last ever concert this sunday in Cyprus! I am now very sad [:(]

[/quote]

Does anyone think that dear old Nana will be upset if I pass up the opportunity to attend her Farewell Concert?  Now if  Demis was on as well .........

Worth a thread on how to get to Cyprus from Nimes and back in two days by air / boat / camel. 

Evening Mrs Tresco

Would you be interested in coming in with Mrs Animal and meself on the zoo?  The 3 of us would be equal partners, we would each own half of the zoo, and share the overall running costs equally.  We can change the name to include you too! What about  Furry Trannimals?  Do you see how I incorporated a bit of all of us in the name there?  I have ordered 5  lifesize inflateable rubber giraffes, but I think they will look realer if we flocked them. What do you think?

[kiss]

Yes of course I am interested Mr Nix.  I would go so far as to say I am animated!

I have  Ooooh at least $3.à week which I am sure will help.

However, I have spoken about the arrangements for security with my evil twin who knows everything there is to know about stealing anything. He pointed out the 'special risks' of maintaining the stock of an Inflatable Zoo from the clutches of those who have a lesser regard for these beasts than you, I and Mrs Animal.

I'm sorry to say that he was rather emphatic on this point.

I quote 'If yer can fold it, I can nick it...will you be having any mink in there?'

It's not that I don't trust him. He is the apple of my mothers' eye and very charming indeed, it's just that there are plently more like him out there. Perhaps we should discuss this privately as I would hate to bore forum members with the nuts, bolts and valves  (so to speak) though my evil twin was happy to investigate these aspects with me and he assured me 'nuts and bolts and valves are no problem wotsoevvah'.

I know Mrs Animal will be delighted to hear that the security of our wonderful venture is 'sewn up', (or was it 'stitchedup?') and that 'Trannimals' will be the foremost zoo of this modern age we live in.

Purely coincidence - and you could not possibly have known this- but I spent some years as a flokker for Harry Ramsdens' Fish and Chip outlets...don't ask, please. It was a painful time and a task little known to the fish guzzling public, but I would be delighted to re-utilise all my old skills to help this noble venture.

It is a bit of a worry for me now! I suppose we could deflate all the creatures every night and bring them home with us, then no one can rob them from the zoo.

If I had known you were  experienced at flocking, I could have saved meself the cost of the book I bought today called  Flocking Giraffes by Milo Prodder. He is a well known Irish dwarf  in animal circles.

I suppose I can flog it on ebay anyway.

Goodnight Sweet Pigeon

[kiss]