ok sorry to everyone

egger

It seems i am upseting people, by not useing fullstops and capital letters, and writing in pink. I not very good, but will try to do better, and as for the pink its my favourite colour. Oh well might leave it for a while, just thougth i was having a laugh with people, seems i was wrong.

Egger, you are not upsetting me.  I would be a hypocrite if I said that.  I first came on the forum like you then came back and said sorry.

If it is any consulation to you I still get ignored by lots of members[:-))].

There have been lots of trolls on the forum lately and unfortunately you are being mistaken for one.  Glad you have stopped writing in pink.  I am quite surprised nobody has told you off for it yet.

I really enjoy using the forum and have met some lovely people through it.  If you are moving to France you will learn alot although try to give some advice back where you can.

What about some hairdo tips in France[:)]

Keep at it. But not in bloody pink!!!

Arghh , Not pink. I never used to have anything against the colour  but we bought a house from an elderly French couple whose favorite colour was PINK. I assume it was Madame but who knows! The main bedroom was papered on floral pink with the metal wardrobe door and all other paintwork in PINK. The inner hall is still in dirty PINK with the doors papered inside a little frame thing in PINK. The living room was papered in a pale stripy PINK. The woodwork is still a pale PINK. Even the door furniture is PINK. The bathroom has a bath and basin in lilac shaded to PINK (expensive at the time I think) and the tiling which is Villeroy and Bosch involves peacocks and gentle stripes of grey and PINK.

Mind you I once had a house in England which was done in shades of brown from chocolate to cafe latte.

Cassis I am sorry but I do not do cryptic.  If you have a problem with me (again) please at least explain yourself because I am just a wee bit confused with it all.

Thank you.

EDIT Actually, I have just realised, there was a little bit of the same on the bartering thread too.

It doesnt matter anyway but for Egger, I HAVE met some lovely people on the forum.

"............If it is any consulation to you I still get ignored by lots of members."

So who are you then ?...........................................[;-)]

You gonna tell 'em where you been, or do I spill the beans [:D]

Is that why you upset people cos you wrote in pink, ? or did i miss something on another thread? I dont mind pink but would prefer blue..........and i never use capitals or commas cos my brain cant keep up my fingers. Theres lots of nice people here you just have to wade through the not so nice first i guess[:D] 

[kiss][kiss] thanks pads, im glad someone else does that, (was made to feel stupid) no punctuation, but hey im one hell of a funny girl when you get to know me,(if you can get passed my spelling etc) and if not then hey their loss not mine[;-)]

See Egger, you have got them all up from bed now with your moaning[:D].

Tresco, you can sling your hook with Miki Boy and ignore me too.[:-))]

Honestly Egger, people will soon suss out whether or not you are a troll.  If you are genuine, hang around because you will get lots of good tips for your move.

And you and Pads should not worry about the spelling.   Just tell them all you are good at maths

rough ride tresco [:(] first got banned (not my fault) its all sorted now (someone thought i was someone else) he he did everyone get that. then get private message as if it was my fault that happened because i write in pink and dont use full stops gives people wrong impression and may be i have asked to many questions, so should make a list and ask them at later date. it really upset me, but over it now so [:P]

[quote user="egger"] it really upset me, but over it now so [:P][/quote]

Right, that doesn't sound too great. These misunderstandings about identities do happen from time to time. I'm sure the person who gave the advice about asking too many questions in one post meant well. I think it's good advice.

If the other thing hadn't happened it might not have seemed so bad? As it was it does seem you were hit with a double whammy![:(]

I hope things get better from now on.[:)]

Egger - really ! You got a friendly email  pointing out that if you post in bright pink, without punctuation or capital letters and with the repeated misuse of the word 'no' you are really unlikely to get the help you say that you seek.

I'll say this again, so there is no mistake - people here are friendly and mostly happy to help, sometimes answers are quite detailed and take time, it will be a lot more difficult to get the assistance you seem to want, if you post like a troll. Believe me, many trolls post in a similar fashion.

I'm not an ogre - ask KKK !![:)][:)]

PS There is a simple free 'utility' called http://www.ie.spell.com , it will sit on your tool bar and to check your spelling when you click on it, like in 'Word' ( but it's USA spelling)  as long as you are using Internet Explorer.

oh really (friendly) silly of me i thought it was polite not to mention other peoples failing. you see i always look in the mirror first and see plenty wrong with oneself so tend to leave other people alone, unless they ask for advice[blink].

then ian that is what you will be eating. what is this a bullying site? Ok so i not good at writing (have you ever thought i might have a problem with it), but no people dont. i might write as if im thick but i have run successfull business for 20 years. Why i feel i have to explain myself to people like you i dont know, i came on here to ask a few questions, have a few laughs, thats all, and possibly make a few friends along the way, seems i was wrong