Chris Head

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="Harley"]

What' wrong with Ceroc.  [/quote]

Hello Harley[:)]

Never mind what's wrong with it. What is it?

[/quote]

As the word says 'cérock' or abbreviation for : c'est le rock,  is a uniquely french mix of jive, jitterbug, rock and roll, twist with quite a rythm but not so athletic and fast.

I quite agree if danced correctly it is very nice AND if you also have a partner that 'fits' because it's not a dance for broomsticks!!

In the 70's it was The dance for us teenager of the time! Discothèque steaming, céroc throbbing and from time to time : un slo ! Time to slow down, catch a breath and a have a real (if not your first) snog! then it is back to céroc.... and the night could still be young....[:$]

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="Harley"]

What' wrong with Ceroc.  [/quote]

Hello Harley[:)]

Never mind what's wrong with it. What is it?

[/quote]

You have all seen Grease (the movie) I'm sure.  Well picture the gym scene where they are taking part in the "dance off" and that's pretty much Ceroc - without the mooning of course.  Once you get a good speed going it's fantastic - as with most things[:$]

Just Katie & her crew arrived in France last night!  Like a ton of bricks falling from a very high place[:)]

I met them at the airport and while we were waiting for the rest of her party to arrive on a later flight, I suggested we do the Boat Dance to attract their attention as they arrived! There were 5 of us to start off and about 10 people in the airport joined us!![:-))]

Bought a smile to all that witnessed the Twinkle experience[;-)]

Did anyone see me perform in Agen in front of the theatre on Tuesday night?