Somewhere to talk about the Footie!

TWINKLE

[quote user="Cassis"]The only person who might have qualified as a hunky woodcutter on the forum seems to have had a funny turn.  I'm not sure, but it may be all this talk of fairies.

[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/cassiscassis/misc/chrisheadpink.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Was this picture taken at the un-Dress Rehearsal?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I'm a little disappointed that there isn't a hunky woodcutter role who could make me a pair of crutches[:$]

[/quote]

I do believe that there is a Big Fairy Woodcutter somewhere on the forum Twinkle!!

Oh but i'm guessing as he hasn't popped in he ain't a footie fan!

[quote user="JayJay"]Oooh, can I have one?!?![/quote]

What ?... a mid life crisis ?... Have mine I don't use it any more...[:D]... It's at the back of the cupboard somewhere... I often think of trading it on Ebay, I'd make a mint! ...

I keep waiting for mine to arrive, perhaps Colissimo can't find my place, mind you I'm years behind you wrinklies so perhaps it's just a tad early yet?  says CH

BFW methinks you protest too much !  You seem scared to death of growing older and Peter Pan is just a story don't you know !!  Age brings wisdom so they say ! Shame they can't put a 60 year old brain in a twenty year old body.  Now there would be a combination !! [:D]

[quote user="Pip"]

I keep waiting for mine to arrive, perhaps Colissimo can't find my place, mind you I'm years behind you wrinklies so perhaps it's just a tad early yet?  says CH

Shame they can't put a 60 year old brain in a twenty year old body.  Now there would be a combination !! [:D]

[/quote]

Raquel Welche

could be dotty, take Mr Head for example, now that piccie i'd put it around mid 1970's and he must have been in his 30's then.......so yes a possibility. As for Twinkle well fairies don't age.......and JK, well she's not been about much, possibly old age and all??