Somewhere to talk about the Footie!

TWINKLE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Missy"]What ?... a mid life crisis ?... Have mine I don't use it any more...[:D]... It's at the back of the cupboard somewhere... I often think of trading it on Ebay, I'd make a mint! ... [/quote]

I picked one of those up recently. Are you sure it wasn't yours? It was very well worn, and clapped out after a day or two.[:P]

When I hit the big 40 last year I had a big party in Barcelona with a load of my closest friends - it went on for 4 days.  I was therefore sidetracked by the fact that I had actually arrived there.  I feel like it was only yesterday - and I'm still telling anyone who's interested that "I'm forty". 

Yesterday it dawned on me that I'll be 41 in a few weeks time.  There will be no party and if anyone asks -  "I'm forty".

Ladies and Ladettes : I see that to prove he is not yet 40!! FOURTY!!! [:-))] Chris has put our eyecandy back on as his avatar....

Don't worry Chris you'll make quite a distinguished 40+ year old. Just scrub all that sawdust off, nice Armani suit on and George Clooney has something to really worry about!...  [kiss]