• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Tresco"]

[quote user="Just Katie "]Dick 51, Miki 61[/quote]

That first one can't be right. Unless he was a gymslip mum, that is.[:)]

[/quote]

Nors the 61 neever, I am at least 25 years younger than dear old Sticky [:)]

Little soft spot....I have fallen for the magical lady and only hope she remembers me from last year, she should do, I was less than two foot  from her during her "illusion"  act [;-)] she called me 'er little cockney sparrer..................so I reckon I could be in [:)]

Twinkle, only the other day I thought you must be a similar age to me, I can remember Black Jacks and chocolate mice and Fruit Salads. And curly Whirlys. I think they got smaller as I got older.And Wagon Wheels, they used to be huge. Fruit Polos, can't get them any more or can you?

[quote user="EMH"]   Twinkle, only the other day I thought you must be a similar age to me, I can remember Black Jacks and chocolate mice and Fruit Salads. And curly Whirlys. I think they got smaller as I got older.And Wagon Wheels, they used to be huge. Fruit Polos, can't get them any more or can you?[/quote]

OK, I reckon you are 42.

[quote user="EMH"]   Twinkle, only the other day I thought you must be a similar age to me, I can remember Black Jacks and chocolate mice and Fruit Salads. And curly Whirlys. I think they got smaller as I got older.And Wagon Wheels, they used to be huge. Fruit Polos, can't get them any more or can you?[/quote]

Can you remember when you sucked a sherbert lemon and it made you make a face like Benny Hill when it got stuck on your tongue and made it bleed?

Did I mention I have a mental age of 12?