Late-Night-Line-Up.

LEO

"Yes, but only if I could breathe some life into the software at the same time!  It's taking me about 10 minutes to get it to move from thread to thread tonight. fags on desk, glass of plonk to hand and all I get are critical error messages". 

So its not just me then, you can tell there have been critical errors and time out problems all over the place by the amount of dupicate posts around, plus the fact it has been very slow loading threads and posting things all weekend.  Maybe its floodwater in the gubbins in the UK[:P]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
[quote user="LEO"]

What has happened to all the intelligent and funny members of "the-late-night- line-up "on this forum, they seem to have dwindled away.

It was very enjoyable to have some light-hearted intelligent banter sitting in front of the computer in the latter part of the evening,with a wee dram available, to extend the lateral thinking. Is there anybody there?

Come back soon! 

Leo

[/quote]

Is there anybody there?

• 2 weeks later...

How's it hanging Pipkins, are you related to Hartley Hare or that pig with the Brummy accent?

Are you the grand woman from Devon near the donkey shop that has a lovely dog? Me own dog is fine and looking forward to his holiday. Me and him were out at the garden centre today, and this bloke pointed at me pug and said "whats that for"  I covered poor John's ears before the lad could say anything else that would upset him, but I started wondering how many uses does a pug have and what the Living France forum members use their dogs for?

Hi Leo and Furryniks.  So glad there's somebody out there !  Afraid it's so long since I've been able to play on the forum I had to re-register.  You can still call me Pip for short though  [:D]   Leo it's good to hear your voice - where did you disappear to though ?  Fuzzienics - 'tis me the grand woman from Devon.  You really must be careful of John's ears though, or he'll go deaf !

Where have you been Pip? I was over in Ilfracombe last week, and I saw a ridiculously beautiful woman with a spotty dog, and I thought to meself "I wonder is that Pip" I thought about approaching her, but got distracted by a man painting a gnome on the pavement.

Evening Leo, as far as I know, me pug has never been involved in prostitution in any way! but you don't know what he got upto before he came to live with me! I can't bring meself to ask him about his past, but he has been a celibrant since coming here.

[quote user="Pipkins"]Hi Leo and Furryniks.  So glad there's somebody out there !  Afraid it's so long since I've been able to play on the forum I had to re-register.  You can still call me Pip for short though  [:D]   Leo it's good to hear your voice - where did you disappear to though ?  Fuzzienics - 'tis me the grand woman from Devon.  You really must be careful of John's ears though, or he'll go deaf ![/quote]

Hi Pip,

I've been to Spain then Scotland, I came back to France in April this year and for most of June drove  south with my caravan to Sete,Aix en Provence,Pezena, St Chinan, Sarlat, Saumur and then back to St Sever,Cavados

The weather here over the last couple of weeks has been excellent,but today we have wind and rain, it is like winter!

Leo

Hi Leo,  My goodness you must be dead beat after all that gallivanting !!  Bet it was great though [:D]  I've been out of action because I moved to deepest rural in March and it took me ages to get my 'puter up and running.  Also been very busy with work.  I think we are having similar weather to you - it's quite cold today and showers.  Still waiting for a proper summer  [:(]

Fuzzienics, I'm so pleased that you are controlling John or there would be lots of little Johns all over the place [:-))]  Are you ok ?  I missed you.

Dear Pip

I'm grand indeed, and how about yourself?

I missed you too! I miss that owl Tresco one aswell, she was lovely! Mrs Animal is still here and Twinkle too!

I have been writing a song about a woman from Tipperary that moved in with her evil twin sister, and the evil twin sister hated the lovely twin sister's Kerry Blue Terrier! She was always picking on the poor little dog and then one day she told her sister that if the dog keeps on leaving it's hairs all over the carpet and furniture, that she will have to leave! In a desperate attempt to keep a roof over her and the dogs head, she shaves all the dogs hair off! The poor dog feels the cold something wicked, especially around the balls! So his lovely owner phones up a dog clothes shop in Ballyferriter that has a sale on to see if they have anything for £4 that will fit her dog! The shop owner told her that she had only one pair of terrier knickers left in the shop that were £4! The knickers were collected later that day, but when the lovely woman got back home, she found the poor Kerry Blue Terrier lying lifeless in the snow! He had passed away from hypertension because he had no hair left to keep him warm in the long Tipperary winter! The song is entitled "Save The Last Pants For Me".

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

Dear Pip

I'm grand indeed, and how about yourself?

I missed you too! I miss that owl Tresco one aswell, she was lovely! Mrs Animal is still here and Twinkle too!

I have been writing a song about a woman from Tipperary that moved in with her evil twin sister, and the evil twin sister hated the lovely twin sister's Kerry Blue Terrier! She was always picking on the poor little dog and then one day she told her sister that if the dog keeps on leaving it's hairs all over the carpet and furniture, that she will have to leave! In a desperate attempt to keep a roof over her and the dogs head, she shaves all the dogs hair off! The poor dog feels the cold something wicked, especially around the balls! So his lovely owner phones up a dog clothes shop in Ballyferriter that has a sale on too see if they have anything for £4 that will fit her dog! The shop owner told her that she had only one pair of terrier knickers left in the shop that were £4! The knickers were collected later that day, but when the lovely woman got back home, she found the poor Kerry Blue Terrier lying lifeless in the snow! He had passed away from hypertension because he had no hair left to keep him warm in the long Tipperary winter! The song is entitled "Save The Last Pants For Me".

[/quote]

Balls;

Policemen have got bigger balls than Firemen....

because they sell more tickets!

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

Leo, You are a terrible rude lad, and should be spanked for an hour!

Firemen have bigger helmets than policemen, why is that? I prefer the shape of a policemans helmet and the grand way it comes to a point at the end,  but it could be bigger (in me own opinion)

[/quote]

Yoo Hoo ! I am hiding behind the bush