Whats missing in your life?

Pads

Right, Twinks, elbow first and then knee, but to which parts of Wooly's body?

Poor Wooly, I don't reckon I'm the person to do him such a diservice!  Let's find Wooly a mate and then he'll be a happy bunny!

Christine, have you got a little mate for Wooly? 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Poor Wooly, I don't reckon I'm the person to do him such a diservice!  Let's find Wooly a mate and then he'll be a happy bunny!

Christine, have you got a little mate for Wooly? 

[/quote]

This my wooley always lookng for a mate , he had a very interesting moment with a Tom cat while we were last in france but has fully recovered now [:-))] 

Can I set you up with a date woolybanana?

[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/pads_01/IMG_1870.jpg[/IMG]

Um mmmmm not to sure how to answer that [8-)] Um mmmmm if you turn wooley upside down you will find a hole ( abit like a piggy bank..money box) you could try the banana in there ??[;-)]

Is that what you meant ??[;-)]

Oh, all right then, you're a cat so I guess you run rings around humans anyway.  But, mind you BEHAVE or you will be put in close proximity with a dog such as Wooly owns and THEN you will learn to be good and keep out of the way and that's final, OK?

Course you don't upset me, you silly cat.  It's just that you always want to put humans in their place and I was only trying to show you that we humans and you cats have got to learn to live in peaceful co-existence, see?

Now you be a lovely purring cat and I will let you out in a minute and, when you come back in, you can sit by the fire!

The origins of Woolybanana are known. I just want a lady up to my standards- who is not a thief, is free , is lovely, and please, please, can cook a crumble, and can heal a broken soul. Oh, and is not related  to Dick Smith and who is not too Brit. And who understands the world before Harold Wilson or the 'Winds of Change'.

So, difficult to find then.

[quote user="woolybanana"]

The origins of Woolybanana are known. I just want a lady up to my standards- who is not a thief, is free , is lovely, and please, please, can cook a crumble, and can heal a broken soul. Oh, and is not related  to Dick Smith and who is not too Brit. And who understands the world before Harold Wilson or the 'Winds of Change'.

[/quote]

Here!  I've found her Wooly!

1. She's not a thief (I think she was a barrister before she became a TV celeb)

2. I would imagine she's free

3. I think she's lovely

4. You KNOW she can cook crumble

5. I think she looks  European

Any relation Dick?

And just look at that balancing trick she does[;-)]

Twinkle

I truly think the potential mate you have found for Wooly would be sure to act like balm to Wooly's soul, to fill his belly full of crumble and all sorts of lovely things to eat, to gladden his eye by day and warm his bed by night.

So, well done! Twinks.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote user="woolybanana"]

.... I just want a lady up to my standards- who is not a thief, is free , is lovely, and please, please, can cook a crumble, and can heal a broken soul. Oh, and is not related  to Dick Smith and who is not too Brit. And who understands the world before Harold Wilson or the 'Winds of Change'.

[/quote]

Are they so difficult to find ?....  [:D]

I too am missing things in life like a man who is home. I so long for the warm hug when I come home from work and all that inconsequential silly talk. If that man could wine and dine me on special occasions, travel the world and travel the mind, doesn't see life through the bottom of a pint glass or a bottle of scotch, so much better. Age indifferent but I'd prefer someone mature like a good bottle of wine and a good cheese ...

I certainly am not a Brit, I am an excellent cook and will indulge your passion for crumble (proper custard with it?) Not a thief, unfortunately not quite free but could be arranged. Standards can always be learnt/adapted to the situation. I can put on a nurse's outfit to mend the soul, whilst we're at it we could mend each others souls. I may not fully understand the world before Harold but I am still living in the shadow of De Gaulle so willing to bend the frame of mind...

Wooly if you want we could meet somewhere ... [kiss]

[:D]

PS : I promise I am not related to Dick !