Whats missing in your life?

Pads

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes just got back from france it was loverly and peaceful Had a nice day with Johnjob and family up on the Pic (he has posted some pics on one of the other threads) Ha some pics of the pic [:$]

But back to blighty now ........... cold noisy and yet more family probs I feel like turning around and taking the next flight out again

How are you ?  

Katie have you looked at the very bottom of your handbag ?? Tip of the day !! put your mobile phone number on your keys , then when some kind person picks them up they can get in touch with you, i have got my husbands keys back twice this way [:)] I have also got his wallet back once by leaving a note inside it with my mobile number on , wish i could write it on his glasses as he has lost 7 pairs this year so far. [:-))] 

[quote user="Pads"]Katie have you looked at the very bottom of your handbag ?? Tip of the day !! put your mobile phone number on your keys , then when some kind person picks them up they can get in touch with you, i have got my husbands keys back twice this way [:)] I have also got his wallet back once by leaving a note inside it with my mobile number on , wish i could write it on his glasses as he has lost 7 pairs this year so far. [:-))] [/quote]

I would be too afraid to look in the bottom of her bag!  She never has her mobile switched on so that wouldn't work for her.

She came to France last summer and 'lost' her passport in the airport lounge before leaving Britain.  There were extensive searches made (toilets, airport shops etc....) and they finally found it in an empty Guinness glass at the bar[:-))]

Half my teeth, wish i'd looked after them better when i had them.

Skintight jeans that i cant even get up past the knee now.

Having hair that I control, not hair that does what it wants to no matter how I try.

The glamorous young woman with the office job and immaculate makeup that i once was, now its "casual" with wellies.

A mirror that would show me at the age i still feel and not the reflection that looks like  my mother

Geordie girl, that sounds so sad. [:(]

But looking at the other side as Pads mentioned, you can always have cosmetic dentistry, lose weight and take a bit of time to apply your make up. However, those so called glamorous girls at the office that have to do this every day probably sit at their desk dreaming of being in wellies in the French countryside not having to worry about what to wear for the day. [:D]

Hey there, just because i'm a bit over weight, don't wear so much makeup, have a few wrinkles, I have no regrets as i live in a beautiful part of france, in a fab house that i could never afford back in the uk ( or it will be if we ever get it finished), wake up every morning to the sound of sheep bleating next to a man who still adores me. Happy days.