Which four people would you like to enjoy a Christmas meal with?

Bugsy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="londoneye"]

Eeeek Frenchie, maybe its just me, but personally M. McCartney makes my skin crawl.    If he came anywhere near my house I'd happily tie him up and send him your way for you to have a bit of fun with ........    [/quote]

Well, please do .. hee hee ..

I m not the only one to find him awesome you know !!!!

I know women friends who ve told me " oh yes...!! Où il veut quand il veut !!"  [:D]

[quote user="londoneye"]

Aren't we allowed a fifth person, just for eye-candy, no intellect required, no interesting conversation, just a bit of post christmas fun ??

Denzil Washington please for me...

[/quote]So you like someone to watch do you, wonder if that's anything to do with the origin of the user name ? [6] 

I just love him !!   I find him GORGEOUS !!

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/regine79/paulmccartney010_011_207.jpg[/IMG]

Come in Frenchie, the kettle's on ...          OUI Paulie !!! J arrive !!!!!!!!!!!!!    [kiss][kiss][kiss]   [:D][:D][:D]

Yummy

[quote user="sweet 17"]Wooly, you have been at your naughtiest on this thread and, for that, it's going to be six of the best for you, my boy!  Just need to find Kylie and ask if she'll administer the lashes.[/quote]

Kylie, wake up my lovely, there's somebody here wants to speak to you. Too tired are you, poor lamb, no stamina. Danni, you awake...

[quote user="Geordie girl"]

Frenchie wouldn't care about his baggage, she'd tell him to leave it at the door

[:D]

[/quote]    You know me well...  [;-)]

And he 's 65 and I'm 42 .. so what ?? he'll teach me lots of things and Ill give him French lessons !!   [:D][:D] ( Am I in a competition with Wooly now ??  about the naughtiness I mean    ?    LOL)

[quote user="Frenchie"]

No matter what you say.. I love him... [Www]  And you re all jealous      LOL

When I am Mrs Macca, Ill remember who was nice to me on this forum !!!   [:D][:D][:D]

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/regine79/4_15_3-1.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]

Frenchie , try and get both feet under the table!