People like me

TWINKLE

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Catalpa!

In the link you posted they keep highlighting the generous size of their seats but when I was shopping for swinger bumper stickers I found this

That's not nice is it?

[/quote]

darn... that counts me out then! [:$]

Once on the forum a man called Bassman posted a thread about how to he was ripping out old fashioned cast iron bathtubs in his house and demolishing them with a sledge hammer (I think).

I posted a thread later saying that a friend of mine was looking for old fashioned cast iron bathtubs and was willing to pay a fortune for them.  It was a lie but this is how I have fun when I've not got a gig to play or annoying friends visiting from Wales.

Today some swingers started a thread called "Meeting other like minded adults" and said that some of us who posted there were 'nice, proper persons'. 

The rest as they say is boring history.

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Once on the forum a man called Bassman posted a thread about how to he was ripping out old fashioned cast iron bathtubs in his house and demolishing them with a sledge hammer (I think).

I posted a thread later saying that a friend of mine was looking for old fashioned cast iron bathtubs and was willing to pay a fortune for them.  It was a lie but this is how I have fun when I've not got a gig to play or annoying friends visiting from Wales.

Today some swingers started a thread called "Meeting other like minded adults" and said that some of us who posted there were 'nice, proper persons'. 

The rest as they say is boring history.

[/quote]

Years ago, I had a friend like you. For a short while...............................................

Whatever you needed, he would say; "If only I'd have known! I took three of those down to the tip only last week!"

[blink]