Living France quiz

Ford Anglia

I've just had a go, whcih I tend to do when I remember. Not so good tonight, but SOMEONE reckons to have got 10/10 in 27 seconds.

Now it takes me longer than that to read all ten questions, it's less than THREE seconds a question, including reading the answers, finding the correct one, and clicking on it.

How on EARTH was that done?

• 4 weeks later...

OK can some local or French-Canadian or really clever person explain this question and answer from today please.

Q    "Avec quelle partie du corps actionne-t-il la grosse caisse d'une batterie"

A       Les pieds

I got the first bit but what is la grosse etc

[quote user="Ron Avery"]

OK can some local or French-Canadian or really clever person explain this question and answer from today please.

Q    "Avec quelle partie du corps actionne-t-il la grosse caisse d'une batterie"

A       Les pieds

I got the first bit but what is la grosse etc

[/quote]

Batterie in this context = drums / drum kit

PS: not French-Canadian and not really clever, just French![:D]

PS: not French-Canadian and not really clever, just French[:D]

.........and local??[:P]  What a daft question, they are really getting obscure now, how these people get high marks and in under 50 seconds is beyond me unless they play under two names and hope they get the same questions again, but who really wants to cheat like that.[Www]

Ron - I play the quiz regularly but not in this name. At one time I used to play under two names and the questions were changed several times a day so it didn't matter. But then they started having the same questions all day so I stopped using my second name because it's NOT FAIR! But I've never managed these fast speeds - can't move the mouse fast enough. So it's very simple for a person to try once in one name, make a record of the right answers, then play again in their other name and get top marks. Though I'm sure most people don't cheat and there's a few clever ones about. Pat.

[quote user="Patf"]So it's very simple for a person to try once in one name, make a record of the right answers, then play again in their other name and get top marks. Though I'm sure most people don't cheat and there's a few clever ones about. Pat.[/quote]

Well that was my thought..........but I didn't want to say so[Www]

Is there a way you could cut and paste the answers? That would do away with the time moving the mouse up and down. Don't want to know really, just curious. Or do you have other ideas? By the way there's another quiz on TF where the results were fiddled much worse than this one. I think it's better now but at one time it got ridiculous.

• 6 months later...