St. Nicolas

TWINKLE

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Cat"]I hope Furrynix has finished the birthday song he started writing for your last birthday then... he did promise [Www][/quote]

Mr Nix promised me a Ploughman the year before last. He never materialised either...not that I dwell on these things.[;-)]

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="Cat"]I hope Furrynix has finished the birthday song he started writing for your last birthday then... he did promise [Www][/quote]

Mr Nix promised me a Ploughman the year before last. He never materialised either...not that I dwell on these things.[;-)]

[/quote]

Did you ever get that field turned over ?[:)]

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="Pads"]Did you ever get that field turned over ?[:)][/quote]

No; come to think of it there was the matter of the missing "Little Owl" too.

I don't think Nixxy ever forgave me for the flock Ring Tailed Lemur I gave him.[Www]
[/quote]

you dont mean this one do you ? I found him wanderig around looking lost one day and come to think of it I do beleive he was muttering something that sounded like tresco, hubby thought he was saying tescos so he took him there but no one reconised him !!

Have you not read the papers this week ? your not allowed to wear wings any more because health and saftey say they might poke you in the eye!! (Do you think he may work for them ?) Luckerly twinks wasnt attached to them at the time[:)]

Why did you have to mention the song, Cat? I can't believe how fast the year has flown! Time flies (have you ever seen them?)

Flocking Tresco! The ploughman was sent by Chronopost the day I got him back to Upper Beagle, Mrs Animal can vouch for that. I offered to go out looking for owls with you, I even wrote a poem about our owl hunting nights in France, but you have obviously forgot? The cheek of that one! You can take the girl away from the flockers, but you can't stop her flocking (as they say in County Kildare)