Samantha Brick

Russethouse

Ruth Langford looks beautiful to me. Samantha Brick just looks OK, nothing special, which 'beauty' infers and not even 'pretty' because I have my way of looking at 'pretty' and 'beautiful'.

I suppose in the attraction game, confidence is important, and she sounds confident, it'll not make her bonnier IMO though and not as young looking as I would expect a 40 year old to look.

It doesn't seem to matter what anyone says.

Any disagreement with her high opinion of her own looks is simply disregarded as brought on by jealousy, envy or resentment!

Silly  delusional woman...

Someone take her to Specsavers!

Did she really write this embarrassing article (and the follow-ups) because her neighbour in France didn't return her friendly wave??? [:-))]

PS: my favourite so far: Samantha Brick - Makeup Tutorial

never mind the images, listen to the commentary!

Personally I have a lot of sympathy for this woman as I know exactly what it's like. Women continuously sending me jewelry, money, buying me fast cars, renting apartments for me, staring at me in in restaurants, throwing their underwear at me etc, etc. Other men get so jealous of me when I get invited to these parties with the rich and famous women. It's so difficult when your that sparkling diamond on the cesspool of life.

What, what, who pinched me, gosh I was dozing off there for a minute.

Meanwhile as a fella and having been shown the photo's and asked for an opinion by Mrs 'Q' (who is undoubtedly the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the whole world) the only thing is when is the spoof writer going to come out and own up. This has to be a windup and I suspect the DM is behind it who have by the way admitted it has increased their sales dramatically.

As for her, well she's fat, got a spare tyre, plain face and whilst not exactly ugly she is no beauty either. When I sit in the square at Perpignan watching all the totty walk past at lunchtime believe me when I say there are far more beautiful women around than her and I wouldn't look at her a second time. Actually if I was looking to compare her looks against anyone it would be Margret Thatcher or Edwina Currie.

Just in case nobody knows what she looks like there is a picture below.

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q99/ckenway/3.jpg[/IMG]

I think she's written a controversial article for the money, which can be followed up by more articles and TV appearances and, eventually as mentioned before, Celebrity Big Brother.

But I loved the reader comments in the Daily Mail article. Someone wrote" so the captain of an aeroplane actually sent back a bottle of champagne as he was so taken with her beauty. Which airline is this please, as I shall avoid it in future as obviously their pilots need stronger glasses"!

I used to work with a truly beautiful beautiful girl. Classic beauty, even natural blonde hair and fabulous lithe body and no, women do nothing for me, but as someone of the same age, it was easy to realise that if any male was choosing, I would not have got a look in. And yet, one evening as I was waiting for a boy to pick me up from work, she said I looked nice and where was a I going. I told her and she said she'd love to have a boy friend.

I learnt a lot that evening. She said that boys of 'our' age, we were both in our early twenties, assumed she was taken or didn't stand a chance and only creepy old blokes would chat her up. She was a very unhappy girl, who would have thought. Me I was OK, quite nice back then, but nothing like this girl. And I realised that life for the beautiful was not always easy and that I should be a bit more confident.

I got stood up that night incidentally, I wasn't actually that bothered, she made me realise I could do better.

This woman, no one would be jealous of her, not even me now to be honest, and I'm just an old lass. Daresay someone thinks she's attractive and a bloke sending her a bottle, well, what is that about. Drink losens inhibitions, so what was the captain after........ no replies please.

[quote user="nectarine"]I think she's written a controversial article for the money, which can be followed up by more articles and TV appearances and, eventually as mentioned before, Celebrity Big Brother. But I loved the reader comments in the Daily Mail article. Someone wrote" so the captain of an aeroplane actually sent back a bottle of champagne as he was so taken with her beauty. Which airline is this please, as I shall avoid it in future as obviously their pilots need stronger glasses"![/quote]

There was a picture of her standing next to her husband who was all dressed up for hunting (French style) and I thought  something similar. Wouldn't like to be round him when he was out and about with his gun.

[quote user="Twizzle"]

According to her blog their struggling money wise, no regular income hand outs from her parents for her son  (by a previous relationship) Won't be reading further.

All done for money I think.

[/quote]HIS son.  The ex-wife is refusing to pay maintenance payments because she is a writer and therefore must be able to support her step-son.  (I obviously got further in the blog than you Twizzle!)