Delays in posting messages

Cassis

[quote user="Russethouse"]

My last post was very slow so I hit preview and then 'post' - a message popped up to say that the system is configured to not accept duplicate posts !!!!

PS Using 'Preview' then 'post' is quicker !

[/quote]

Same thing happened to me!  Am really getting the hump with all this, having been kicked out 3 times in the last 20 mins.  Beginning to feel like the 'unfrocked' Miki.

Sort it out somebody (James?).  Your customers are getting grumpy. 

[quote user="Russethouse"]

My last post was very slow so I hit preview and then 'post' - a message popped up to say that the system is configured to not accept duplicate posts !!!!

PS Using 'Preview' then 'post' is quicker !

[/quote]

Same thing happened to me!  Am really getting the hump with all this, having been kicked out 3 times in the last 20 mins.  Beginning to feel like the 'unfrocked' Miki.

Sort it out somebody (James?).  Your customers are getting grumpy. 

Crickey - what is happening? Everything has been so slow since yesterday (Tuesday) evening - just when I needed answers to some questions posted.  Eeeeekkkkk.....

Now that lots of people are posting photographs/graphics etc in the text (not just the avaters - can't remember how to spell that word), would this slow things up?

I didn't post that twice !  (Just as well I didn't make some sarcy comment yesterday about DottyTrois's treble effort, not that the thought ever crossed my mind).

Tis all up the creek just now.  Adieu ..............  forever. 

[quote user="Ian Horn"]

I didn't post that twice !  (Just as well I didn't make some sarcy comment yesterday about DottyTrois's treble effort, not that the thought ever crossed my mind).

Tis all up the creek just now.  Adieu ..............  forever. 

[/quote]

What are you saying here Mr Horn?

Some would say I had been at the pop, not me but perhaps the server has.

It seems to me that opening a page, with a lot of posts, takes longer then a page with just one or two replys.  Could be wrong, as I'm also having to wait an eternity for the post & preview buttons to work. 

Know how it feels thought - I'm not moving too fast myself this week!! [:-))]