Kingsize bed

Mutts

Any ideas where I can buy (& approx how much) a kingsize bed? Preferably somewhere around Bergerac.

I've searched the website for this subject but can only access the first page. Have also searched some meuble websites and have failed to find anything.

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Linda

Michel Literie have branches all over France. We replaced our king sized english mattress from their local shop here and it was made and delivered within one working week and the old one taken away for free. They also sell bed frames and have quite a nice selection.

Depends where you are from as to how these bed sizes are classed. And in the UK I still buy King Size Sheets for my 150x200 bed, because that is the size of the bed. I don't know how big Super King is, but in the UK that size does exist too and is bigger than a normal king sized bed.

We bought a 180 x 200 bed from literieland. I believe they have shops all over France. They will also custom make a bed for you whatever size you wish.

Have never been able to find sheets that fit our California King Bed here. Have to order them from the States. Oh well...