VSP Disposal

Ancient ( Say 1980s) Voiture Sans Permit

Anybody know how you can get rid of one of the expletive deleted things. I have checked with local Marie who say it is to big for the quarterly skip for big things.  I have considered an updated version of 'Its a Knockout' piano smashing and smuggling it into the dechetrie in small pieces. It was complete and running about 5 years ago and has stood in the barn ever since then, Keys are missing.

Anybody got any ideas ?

I have just got rid of my old Transit (UK plates).

I asked in my village garage who gave me the address of a place who broke up vehicles and sold second-hand parts.  I went there, using the phone is difficult, they took my address, they came with a transporter on the day and exact time arranged and its gone.  So far, touch wood, I've received no speeding or parking tickets for it since although how I argue my way out of it if I do will be another story

weedon

[quote]Hasn't got a spare 'V' belt in it.............?Mike[/quote]

No I took it off to put it on a tumble dryer

But it did have an old scouts hat and a swiss army knife with a blade broken. It's no problem though because the hat didn't fit and I never knew what that blade was used for anyway.

weedon

If you can get someone to hot wire it, you could leave it somewhere out out the way, presuming it is not registered to you?

Having moved from an area in the UK where there was a different, burned out or wrecked car abandoned in the local lanes at least once a week I thought I had left that behind me.  I do hope you're joking Battypuss!!!!

My late FIL just used to cut up old vehicles into manageable sizes and take the engine apart and bury the lot when doing a bit of building work on his property. Why not do the same and dispose of bit by bit at the local large déchetterie,its not exactly a huge vehicle at the end of the day.