Online Quiz

OK- 6 right , got my taxes in a muddle!! Doh- I'll have to go and look the wrong one up now and see what it is, or maybe you could have a liitle table with the answers/explanations?

At the end of the quiz it should bring up the questions that you got wrong and give you the correct answer/s.

I think I will change the format of the quiz. Next update will have more questions, and you won't have the ability to go back and retry. Also at the end will be a league table where you can input your name and email address (if you choose to be included) and the top entry could win a prize?

"I think I will change the format of the quiz. Next update will have more questions, and you won't have the ability to go back and retry. Also at the end will be a league table where you can input your name and email address (if you choose to be included) and the top entry could win a prize?"

I've added a new quiz, with a league table at the end if you want to go for the prize. The questions are a bit harder this time.

Click here to start

• 3 weeks later...