Is total France down

WOW!!! I am now a gorgeus peacock! Thanks Mrs Steam.

I love marmalade too, so maybe next week I shall become a lovely jar of Golden Shred!

I remember when I was a lad back in County Kildare, I wanted to change into a lovely Cherry tree. I used to eat loads of cherries and rub the leaves all over meself in the hope of becoming a Cherry tree. My friend Pat Mooney, said if I put a cherry up each nostril for a year, I would become one! but after only an hour me Mammy made me take the cherries out of me nose and said " if those went upto your brain you could become a vegetable" I whipped out the cherries, there was no way I wanted to turn into a potato or a cucumber! I said to me Mammy "are you sure I won't turn into a fruit?" she said "do you want me to shove this pigeon up your nose to see if it will make you fly"  I took the cherries out of me nose and went to play with me rubber Okapi instead.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Ey Up, 'Cock. I like your new name, excuse me for being the first to shorten it. Will you consider changing your signature to feathery pants/nix? Mrs Steam has invented a great new game here. E...[/quote]

Mrs International Horse of Mystery (If I can call you that as Arkle is a very old dead horse) You are so naughty!

You can call me Gorgeous if you like!

[quote]Right now you've done it, I'm changing back now.[/quote]

That's a pity, I rather liked sTeamedup.

Did you know that an anagram of gorgeous peacock is Geeks cocoa group? Perhaps you should have stuck with Cry, skunk frier.

I think Mrs Up should stay as Mrs SteamedUp too! it adds an element of conotation and daring naughtiness to her!

I wonder if The International Horse Of Mystery wears a crushed velvet suit? I used to wear crushed velvet bell bottoms back in County Kildare! They looked great with me white platforms. I remember the first time I wore them was when we went to the zoo in Phoenix Park in Dublin. It was a special treat for me for getting a certificate in crossing the road without the aid of artificial simulation. I still have it now, it is on me wall in the living room if you want to see it, I can photocopy it and send out if you like! It was the very first time I ever saw a real life Rhinoplasty! He was having relations with a woman Rhinoplasty at the time! Me poor Mammy was raging at such a site in front of innocent children wearing crushed velvet trousers! I was very intreeged by it all and took pictures while me Mammy was complaining to the zoo master about the carniverous behaviour of the 2 animals. In the end we were taken out to the simulated animal shop and given a fur gonk as compensation by the zoo master.

Flipping hell...Arkle is here and the last time I saw that most magnicent specimen was when he "broke down" in the King George VI chase on 27th December, Kempton Park in 1966 (beaten by Dormant)

Did you know, you would have had to give Desert Orchid around 25lbs in a handicap race, what a jumper you truly woz, nice to have you back, how is Mill House and indeed Shergar these days ?

By the way, he was simply known as "himself" back in Ireland.

And the longfellow was simply "yer man" !!

Mrs Animal, Is that a lovely Fox terrier you turned into? You have lovely drawings, you never did tell me if you draw them yourself?   I think it would be great if we could really change into animals! I remember when I was a lad back in County Kildare, I would watch Them Banana Splits on saturday mornings, they had a cartoon in the show called The Tandoori Knights, It was about a lad that could change into any animal he wanted to change into by saying "size of a Fox terrier"  or size of a whatever animal he wanted to be. It was a great show hosted by 2 dogs, a monkey, and an Elephant called Snorky! he was my favourite!

If you change your name, you could be The Creatures Friend or The Sound Of Fur.

Flipping hell...Arkle is here and the last time I saw that most magnicent specimen was when he "broke down" in the King George VI chase on 27th December, Kempton Park in 1966 (beaten by Dormant)

Thanks Miki for referring to me as a magnificent specimen!

I have no recollection of the day you mention as I was 5 years old and taking part in an impromptu gymkhana in the garden at the time. I do recall stumbling at one point, and I believe my evil twin pulled ahead at the fearsome jump known at the time as 'the washing up bowl full of water' (they don't make them like that anymore!).

I'm afraid I have no recent news of the johnny-cum-lately's you mentioned in your post, though my mother still insists she saw Shergar having a nice run around in a field in Donegal the last time we were there.

I am enjoying posting under my spiritual name of Arkle for 24 hours. It has been worth blowing my anonymity just to be myself again.

EDIT/ This will all seem strange to newcomers, so I will just say some of us changed our names for a day, and I am about to change back to Tresco now.

Mrs Osity, are you sure you are not a Fox Terrier? They have invented an Irish Poodle now!

I was looking at a beautiful Ocelot today, His name is Paul. I think Ocelots are overlooked these days, don't you? Why is that? everyone goes on about Tigers and Lions and Panthers, but Ocelots never get a look in! Maybe they are incriminated against because of there rounded ears, who knows?

This is Paul

I have a little plan. next time one of the "big posters" change their name in the temporary way I am going to change my name to their old name then they will have to pay a small fee to my nigerian bank acount in order for them to have their name back.  I thought I would start by calling myself "fluffy knickers" but I thought that he is sooo pround of the name GorgeousPeacock that it might not work ,but I am ready for the next big fish