Wahhhhhh!!! pleeze help me pleeeze

If I was celebrating my 40th [:D] , I would want my other half and my friends to take me to the best show/musical in town, then a very good restaurant, then a very nice nightclub to dance the night away [<:o)]. That would be my best 40th present!...

Not got room nor much time for trinkets and bling...

Well I missed out on all of that [:'(] so hopefully they've got the message for my 50th!!!

Presents are always difficult. Ideally something not too heavy to carry (as you are travelling). Something traditionally British may be nice or something not readily available in France. Something that lasts (maybe even lasts a lifetime). Better if you can find something she has not got already (duplicates are always embarrassing). Something that is fun to use and will give the recipient hours of amusement.

Only one answer really – a peerage.

Ian

[quote user="Tresco"]

Crikey wen.

Ms K Kat is talking about her friend who is also a forum member (Twinkle*)

They will be getting up to all sorts of mularkey as its St Pats day.

Hope Twinkle had a nice time [^]

[/quote]

As mentioned on the CompleteFrance postbag 16 March I was working AND on St Pats day but we did have fun as well, even though Quillan didn't have b***s to show up, but then he wouldn't would he/she? Confused? Me too! Still think you're the lovliest person on this forum[:D]

[quote user="wen"]Is she into vibrators?[/quote]

Read an article that all 40 year old women own a vibrator. I am and I don't.  All my British friends do but if you mention the word to a woman here she looks at you like you're a harlot![:$]

[quote user="Deimos"]Presents are always difficult. Ideally something not too heavy to carry (as you are travelling). Something traditionally British may be nice or something not readily available in France. Something that lasts (maybe even lasts a lifetime). Better if you can find something she has not got already (duplicates are always embarrassing). Something that is fun to use and will give the recipient hours of amusement. Only one answer really – a peerage. Ian[/quote]

Oh yes she bought the lightest gift possible - Bugger all!  She even forgot my P.G. Tips and local rag!

Always nice to see her though - the back of her preferably[;)]

Twinks!

You are utterly charming.

There are several people here (probably loads, I can only talk about those I 'know') who are far lovelier than I, but they may not have a stack of P.G Tips that will go stale before they can drink them.

I have sent you a PM.

So Twinks and Tresco are best of friends and I am the witch who forgot the teabags!  What about the vodka you bought me Twinks the bottle you drunk to yourselve the day before I arrived???  25 years of friendship and Tresco is the NICEST person on here.  Perhaps you cans ask her no sorry BEG HER to sing Sponcil Hill next Paddys day.  Happy PM ing you two![U]