Whose avatar do you like best?

[quote user="Tresco"]

[quote user="Dottydeux"]Twinkle would that be Dotty or Dottydeux as I cannot get Dotty email at the moment.  See earlier post on this thread.[/quote]

Dotty I pm'd you before. Does this mean you won't get it?

Edit: pm'd to dottydeux. You do know what you have done is deeply illegal? Dual ID and all that.

[/quote]

Well hands up, guilty and proud.  If I can't reply what else is a girl to do.  Perhaps if some kind person could help with my predicament, then I can ditch the deux double.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dotty, I changed my avatar as the day before yesterday you had mine again, so we both had the dog with the hat.  So I changed mine, but you still had the dog with the hat!  Then, next time I looked you had Dotty Dalton again and as you know I have also had her several times.  I do like her very much, in fact I think it's my favourite avatar, which is funny why we both keep getting mixed up.

By the way, has anyone else ever seen them mixed up, or is it just me   [:(]

Or is it a joke James ?

Late one night I saw your avatar (dog in hat) on Dottys and the spotty dalmation on yours.

If my husband comes downstairs and sees what I'm writing at this moment in time I think he will make a doctors appointment for me[:-))]

[quote user="Dottydeux"]

Think its time for bed, its driving me dotty too.  Wonder if its Dotty Dalton causingthe trouble, I did threaten to oust her earlier.

ooooooooooohhh, spooky

[/quote]

Moderators Hat ON

Just a couple of quick things about Dotty0. Try the password with NumLock on and if that does not work try it with it off (theres a light that goes on and off on the keyboard when you do this).

Can you confirm if you are getting PM's and/or emails with this new login. The reason for asking is we can reset the password but we need to get the new password to you. We fully understand you have a problem and we don't have a problem with you creating another user because of it.

Moderators Hat OFF

I found this mod hat on the web.

Adio Mod hat

You can buy it here: http://www.rememberdelaware.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4433

Do Gay, Quillan etc really have one of these by the side of their keyboards that they put on and off so they can joke with us then ban us? I think we should be told.

(sorry moderators, I'm in a frivolous mood today, so please don't ban me)[:D]

[quote user="Quillan"][quote user="Dottydeux"]

Think its time for bed, its driving me dotty too.  Wonder if its Dotty Dalton causingthe trouble, I did threaten to oust her earlier.

ooooooooooohhh, spooky

[/quote]

Moderators Hat ON

Just a couple of quick things about Dotty0. Try the password with NumLock on and if that does not work try it with it off (theres a light that goes on and off on the keyboard when you do this).

Can you confirm if you are getting PM's and/or emails with this new login. The reason for asking is we can reset the password but we need to get the new password to you. We fully understand you have a problem and we don't have a problem with you creating another user because of it.

Moderators Hat OFF

[/quote]

Quillan

Thanks but I definately had me mumber locks on.  I tried to key it in manually, then copied and pasted it.  It still came back as the wrong password.  It was pretty late last night, and now I don't know who I am or how which password goes with which.  I am going to try once more on Dotty0s log in.  Her goes....

This version is even better. I can't believe it actually says 'MOD - tactical knives' on it. Perhaps we should start a fund to buy four of them, one for each moderator. They are on special offer at the moment, for $14.28 each.

232 MOD Hat

Can the ladies have pink ones please ??[:D][:)]

>>>Do Gay, Quillan etc really have one of these by the side of their keyboards that they put on and off so they can joke with us then ban us? I think we should be told.

(sorry moderators, I'm in a frivolous mood today, so please don't ban me)<<<

Will, Didn't you send yours back ? Naughty, naughty ...................................[;-)][;-)]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

There was a great one with a naughty cat swinging his tail! I can't remember who it was though!

[/quote]

I'd forgotten about that one - the butt swinging Garfield!!  It was brilliant.  [:-))]

Christine - where have your amimals gone - they always made me smile!!  Your new one is really scary - more so than Trescos rabbit!!  Please bring them back!! 

Dotty - I thought of a rabbit that dosen't drum (I was thinking about this at 3am, when I couldn't sleep!!) Dylan!!  He plays the guitar!!

Furrynix,

He certainly has a lot of caniche characteristics, but he is actually a bichon frisé - though we let him be curly and don't give him the powderpuff treatment. He was rescued from the middle of Brittany, being one of 16 dogs looking for anew home, nine of which (including his two brothers) were bichons. We were responding to an appeal on this forum, from that nice Mrs Animal if I remember it rightly.

I think your sofa looks very comfortable, I can just imagine our three dogs, 19 cats, two chickens, not to mention the millipede, being very happy sitting on that.

Well I wish I had seen that appeal from Mrs Animal! He is lovely, if he was mine I would call him Carlos. I am glad you love creatures too Mr Conker!

That saggy bit on me settee Mrs Animal, is where I sit! Edwin and John sit on the other side.

I am going to the Isle Of Wight in the morning to judge the shiniest plough in Totland, I was scared to go today as the don't like non-islanders judgeing the ploughs, they call us 'overnurs' and 'grockels'  Do you remember Jelly Tots? I would rather judge a plough in Jelly Tot Land.

That Des O'Connor picture is a bit of a fright Mrs Animal!

[kiss]