Morning folks..................

[:D]Good morning all.  The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the wild flowers peppering the lawn are swaying gently in the breeze,looking fab, nice tan, swinging in hammock under the Walnut tree, just being handed a long cool drink by a rather hunky George Clooney................................beep beep beep beep beep....................Oh hell is that the alarm clock, bags under eyes, crick in back, school run, lost swimming kit,  will you pleeease go and clean your teeth (10th time of asking).  Dog chasing the cats, can't find the car keys.  Anyone seen my Rose Coloured Specs.  I need 'em bad![:-))]

I like to give myself five minutes on LF in the morning.  It's better than a strong cup of coffee.  I can, however, only manage this because I am a female and therfore able to multi-task[;-)]

>>>.....manage this because I am a female and therfore able to multi-task....<<<

Are you one of these mysterons sent by Sharon the Martian and disguised yourself as the luscious-drop-dead-gorgeous-please-stay Mr Darcy!! .....  but pretend you are a woo-man... [;-)] 

Whats with this ...'women, multi tasking thing'....Is it because you

cant concentrate on the job in hand or what???? Is it a conspiracy?, in

the genes, women all over the World seem to have the same idea.

We men ( or at least me!) can multi task, I can drink, smoke and watch

TV all at the same time, even have a conversation simultaneously, now

THATS multi-tasking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

ps I can even iron shirts

Come on, Steve: you ought to know by now.

Women are great at multi-tasking.

Aim a 4 X 4 on the school run; do their makeup; chat on their mobile; shout at the kids; change a CD; readjust the rear view mirror to do their eyeshadow; terrorise other drivers.

And all with only one pair of hands!

Pretty impressive stuff, I'd say![;-)]

(Gluestick now hides behind his wife!).

Powerdesal wrote:
We men ( or at least me!) can multi task, I can drink, smoke and watch TV all at the same time, even have a conversation simultaneously, now THATS multi-tasking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Ah yes but these are all things you do sitting down - now that's something you chaps are good at[:P]  It doesn't really qualify as multi-tasking does it - or shall we we cut them some slack girls?[;-)]

[quote user="Harley"]

Powerdesal wrote:
We men ( or at least me!) can multi task, I can drink, smoke and watch TV all at the same time, even have a conversation simultaneously, now THATS multi-tasking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Ah yes but these are all things you do sitting down - now that's something you chaps are good at[:P]  It doesn't really qualify as multi-tasking does it - or shall we we cut them some slack girls?[;-)]

[/quote]

Definately NOT! [:)]

>>>We men .... can multi task, I can drink, smoke and watch TV all at the same time, even have a conversation simultaneously, now THATS multi-tasking !!!!!<<<

I bet you can't have a conversation with 'er indoors at the same as you do all this. The only conversation you really have is with your pooch at your feet, the one and only loving creature in the whole world who really understands you! and won't answer you back!...

'er indoors ain't got the time to listen to you rabitting on about the stuff on the telly which is rattling your cage!...

She gone off to bingo! and will collect your diner from the chinese/indian/chippy on the way back.

(now here I would add a big smiley winking emoticon, but some reason I can not get them from this machine!...)

I'm actually a cat person not a pooch person, and the cat really thinks more of my wife than me ( I wonder why?)

MOH would be totally lost at bingo, to my knowledge she has never played it in her life ( and I've known her since she was about 6 yrs old!!!!). Our favourite Chinese (here in Sharjah) has closed down. Dont like Indian and there is no decent chippy - we are so deprived!!

I cant get emoticons to work either.

Regards

[quote user="Dick Smith"]I can walk and chew gum at the same time - does that count?

[/quote]

At least you look more intelligent than a certain grandee who claims he can but can't do both at once but yet runs the world!! [;-)]