New Avatars

AnOther

[quote user="ErnieY"]

Is it the season for change ?

I notice Claire has changed her Avatar, as has Frenchie (I though the old one was actually you Frenchie but now I'm completely confused) [:D]

[/quote]

Maybe time your man had a trim Ernie. [;-)]   A change is as good as a rest.        The new Frenchie photo looks like the old Frenchie photo (but with curls).

[quote user="Cat"]

What d'ya mean Ernie?

Well, it is Christmas [:)]

[/quote]

Your little kitten looks just like one we rehomed (story in another thread).    We've had a Christmas card from him to say thank you for giving him a chance to bring joy to its new family.... nice eh?   

[quote user="ErnieY"]

I notice Claire has changed her Avatar, as has Frenchie (I though the old one was actually you Frenchie but now I'm completely confused) [:D]

[/quote]

I've been out all afternoon teaching a couple of French children a few English swear words... [Www]

T'is the season indeed and I will endeavour to come up with a few more avatars later on... [:)]

[quote user="47AJM"][quote user="ErnieY"]

[/quote]

The new Frenchie photo looks like the old Frenchie photo (but with curls).

[/quote]

And now Ernie, are you less confused?   Just to show you I have no curls but long straight hair !!  [:)]

I may change pic again later.. yeah, it is the season of change ..  [:D]