Bienvenue en France JK!!!

[quote user="TWINKLE"]...Or a half naked nymph[:)][/quote]

[:D]

Kittie in Paris...I can't quite believe it.[blink][:-))]  I really hope she comes on-line and tells everyone all about it.

Can you encourage her, Twinkle? Tell her I'll pay her loads of attention.[:D]

I'm not sure she's hooked up on-line in Paris yet - I know she has a laptop but don't you need wifi or something beyond my understanding to make the thing work?

I will let her know that all the nosey parkers on the forum are gagging to know what she's up to - she'll be delighted[:)]

The sun is out so the clothes are coming off[:P]

Glad you made it here JK [:D]

Looking forward to all your questions... (not really, but you can always ask!)

Now that you're in Paris full time, remember that you must conform to all the usual stereotypes:

• do not smile
  • be grumpy and rude
  • do not skip gaily on the Champs Elysées wearing a skimpy nighty and see-through mac... [blink][:-))]
  • complain about everything
  • smoke Gauloises or Camel
  • spend the day having deep philosophical discussions with strangers whislt drinking a single black coffee at the café

• wear a béret
  • do not wash or use deodorant

• do not smile

• be grumpy and rude

• do not skip gaily on the Champs Elysées wearing a skimpy nighty and see-through mac...

• complain about everything

• smoke Gauloises or Camel

• spend the day having deep philosophical discussions with strangers whislt drinking a single black coffee at the café

• wear a béret

• do not wash or use deodorant

The only thing she won't manage to do is to NOT skip down the Champs Elysées in a nighty and mac à la Catherine Deneuve[:)]

I will be visiting her in September and we shall both skip and hop and jump around Paris while singing -

Nous sommes les soeurs jumelles.....

Here we are

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv6_XrJnWFs

Don,t call a waiter Garcon, do not talk on a mobile in a restaurant, eat you salad with a fork only,do not pick a wine bottle up when you are eating out, woman do not do that, you will get strange looks.Forks and spooons will have their tips facing down.You must be seen in gallerie Laffiette once a week, you should have a house in the country or on the Rivierra and do not forget to treat people from the provinces like a lump of  merde, despite the fact they provide all the fresh food in Paris .Never take wine to a dinner party, they will be deeply offended, always arrive at 9pm if the time is 8pm.Just a few tips to add to the rest,good luck and enjoy !!!!!!!!

Brilliant tips!! Thank you all Xx

In case Twinkle has not told everyone, I take a size 5 shoe and a size C cup!!  There I think that is everything now Twinks isnt it?

I dont find Parisiens rude at all.  Especially the waiters and policemen.  I find them very helpful. [:)]

Hi Woody,

Yes, I have moved to Paris for the foreseeable future.  Twinkle, who is a childhood friend of mine lives in the Midi and she posted the picture of the nice lady by the tree.  I think she posted it because she has a fairy fetish but I am not sure.  In fact many of her actions leave me a little puzzled [:D]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

She's the one who agrees with you on the thread about telling fibs[:)]

Come on nectarine - you know who JK is!

[/quote]

'Fraid I don't know her personally but if she can tell a few porkie-pies and keep a straight face then I feel like she's a kindred spirit!