Lots of stuff to sell - but how ?

Hi we have lots of stuff to sell - household items, loads of tools, bric a brac, furniture etc. I would like to set up some kind of photo album with photos and price/description so that I can then post a link for people to look at. I think this would be much quicker than having to answer individual queries and sending out phtos each time to individuals. Can anyone suggest the best way to go about this please - in simple terms !

[quote user="Russethouse"] I guess you could use Kodak albums and caption the pics with the descriptions, but when you have done it, where are you intending posting the link ?[/quote]

You are a tease RH, I can see that cane behind your back[;-)]

[quote user="Mutiara"]Hi we have lots of stuff to sell - household items, loads of tools, bric a brac, furniture etc. I would like to set up some kind of photo album with photos and price/description so that I can then post a link for people to look at. I think this would be much quicker than having to answer individual queries and sending out phtos each time to individuals. Can anyone suggest the best way to go about this please - in simple terms ![/quote]

You don't say where you are, but you can advertise free in your local Angloinfo forum[6]