The firemen never visited

My father is somewhat worried. Apparently every year the local firemen visit and flog him a calendar and mark him down in their book. This year there was no visit and seeing as he does not go out much and that his neighbours never got a visit ether it is highly unlikely that he missed them.

What he is worried about now is if he has a fire, will they turn up because he is not marked down in the book?

Richard51 wrote : Palestine has the right to exist more than Israel

Cathar tours wrote : Israel has the right to exist because its people are God's chosen people

Richard .. perhaps CT wrote his signature line in reply to yours :

Nobody said that everyone has to agree with each other.

Yes, Richard, but this is not the place to discuss the problems of the Middle East from the breakup of the Ottoman Empire onwards and its consequences. Simply, it is a forum for French matters, generally current.

Otherwise we would probably get hot under the collar and cause nappies to fill all round. So, there’s a good chap, have another bottle of light ale and return to your crocheting. Sorry, cant debate with you though.

OK I've had enough of this.

Richard51 - you started this with a tagline that I would describe as 'trailing your coat'. I left it hoping that no-one would fall for it but unfortunately CatharTours decided to join in.

I am asking both of you to stop using provocative tag lines in any language in all your future posts. It is so easy to put things into Google translate to reveal their true meaning.

[quote user="richard51"]question stands wb. Seems simple to me. where do you stand on the question if you insist? Will have to go back to page 1 now.[/quote]

Why don't you two just sort out your problems between yourselves and realise no-one else really gives a monkey's about your perennial arguments?

I spent enough time in that blighted part of the world, forced to listen to your endless moanings, and gave up hearing you years ago.

I certainly don't want to hear it on a French forum.

Hoddy. Please get rid, it would just be good housekeeping.

[quote user="Hoddy"]OK I've had enough of this.

Richard51 - you started this with a tagline that I would describe as 'trailing your coat'. I left it hoping that no-one would fall for it but unfortunately CatharTours decided to join in.

I am asking both of you to stop using provocative tag lines in any language in all your future posts. It is so easy to put things into Google translate to reveal their true meaning.[/quote]

I have removed mine as you requested. I am however surprised that the forum owners have allowed is person to have a "tag line" that is both anti-Semitic and racist. People have been thrown out of political parties for these type of comments.