Ryanair contact e-mail address

There are 2 possible ways to find the confirmation number.

1.   Have a look in your Spam folder on email.  Sometimes the Ryanair confirmation emails go there.  They WILL have sent an email to you as long as you gave a valid email address.

2.   Have a look at your credit card statement.  The confirmation number forms part of the description of the purchase.  I can look at my Visa bill online - this has helped me out in this situation a couple of times.

good luck

You will not be able to do anything online without your reservation number. possibly look in your recent  history folder you may be able to bring the page back up .

Here are some phone numbers for Ryanair that may help

Ireland 0818 30 30 30 National rate
Great Britain 0871 246 0000 10p per minute

France 0892 232 375 34c per minute

Thanks all. I tried to call today but nerf telecom wont alow the call. Cos its a chargeable number. I going to Tours airport on Thursday anyway , so will ask at the imformation desk. If all else fails will just check in as normal and play dim. ( which i must be anyway).

Cheers

nich the wood

The lack of email addresses is a scam!

For companies in the UK the following now applies but I am not sure about companies regd in Eire etc

Information that must be on your website

The following is the minimum information that must be on any company's website (from OUT-LAW's guide, The UK's Ecommerce Regulations).

• The name, geographic address and email address of the service provider. The name of the organisation with which the customer is contracting must be given.  This might differ from the trading name. Any such difference should be explained – e.g. "XYZ.com is the trading name of XYZ Enterprises Limited."

It is not sufficient to include a 'contact us' form without also providing an email address and geographic address somewhere easily accessible on the site. A PO Box is unlikely to suffice as a geographic address; but a registered office address would. If the business is a company, the registered office address must be included.

• If a company, the company's registration number should be given and, under the Companies Act, the place of registation should be stated (e.g. "XYZ Enterprises Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1234567")

• If the business is a member of a trade or professional association, membership details, including any registration number, should be provided.

• If the business has a VAT number, it should be stated – even if the website is not being used for e-commerce transactions.

• Prices on the website must be clear and unambiguous. Also, state whether prices are inclusive of tax and delivery costs.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/21/new_web_email_regulation/

Going back to the OP's situation, I have just been on RA and booked 4 set's of flights. The email for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th bookings came straight through but that for the first booking has yet to arrive. This is exactly what happened to me previously which prompted me to find a contact number.

Once bitten, I now religiously take screen shots of the confirmation page so I have a booking number and there can be no argument!

Because the first one didn't arrive, on the 2nd booking I carefully checked my email address which was perfectly correct as stored RA's system, but I re-typed it in anyway though of course I don't know if this had any bearing on the subsequent bookings coming through immediately. I'll have to wait until I next book flights and see what happens.

Has anyone else had this problem I wonder?

Call me an old cynic but I can't get the idea out of my head that this a deliberate ploy on RA's part to make more money on expensive phone calls............[:-))]

Oh, and by the way, if being charged in € on a UK card RA's exchange rate today is 1.403, HiFX is currently standing @ 1.473 and even M&S are giving 1.42 today [:@]