What's allowed in cabin baggage?

toothpaste, medication in tablet or liquid form etc but no tins or bottles that are pressurised, like shaving foam, at all.....my wife had a 100 ml bottle of hair dye that was 1/3 full and refused because it had peroxide in it ( no it wasn't mine ) so some liquids are still refused irrespective of size.

Then again, depends on which airport you fly from, some are stringent some aint !!!!!

• 1 month later...

Well, I did have some hard boiled eggs with me once.  This was when we had been to our house here and were returning to the UK. As I didn't want to waste the eggs, I decided to boil them and take them with us.

I think the shape of the eggs on the X-ray thingey set off some alarm bells in the security people's heads and OH was asked to take them out.  He was on his worst behaviour and made as though to drop them, at which point, all the security people dived for cover!

Fortunately, they found it quite as funny as OH did and let him take them through.  I myself wasn't too amused but, you know how it is, it's not easy to pretend that the man standing behind you in the queue isn't your husband.