Bananas

idun

How many bananas can I have a day and not be ill?

For the last two weeks I have been buying the most scrumptious bananas and was just wondering, as I now realise that I have eaten rather a lot of them.

They have a lot of potassium in them which is fine for a few but too many could be dangerous. I love them too and often find certain crops are better than others which means two or three a day but not in the morning as for some reason they have started to repeat and burn. Worry when you start to turn yellow or start howling whilst climbing a tree in the garden

Thankyou for the sensible replies and [:D][:D][:D] for the silly ones.

The bananas I have been buying are scrumptious and I realised that I had been eating at least four a day for the last week. They are not huge bananas incidentally. I usually vary the fruit I eat, but these are just so good.

So I can continue until they are no longer available, lovely.

My name has been raised here but not, one is glad to see in vain!!

Doudoun, by all means, eat as many as you feel you might, we are entirely harmless and a service to mankind. First, choose one carefully by sight, let you eyes feast on the firm unblemished yellow skin, run you fingers across it, stroke it, examine the shape - is it just the right curve for your needs? Let the visual stimulate you other senses; then, slowly, reverently, take the body in your hand and apply firm but gentle bending pressure until it separates from the hand. Now rub it gently between both hands, feel the spark of sensuous pleasure descend your spine, anticipation of what is to come.........

The rest of this saga will follow another time![6]

[quote user="woolybanana"]

My name has been raised here but not, one is glad to see in vain!!

Doudoun, by all means, eat as many as you feel you might, we are entirely harmless and a service to mankind. First, choose one carefully by sight, let you eyes feast on the firm unblemished yellow skin, run you fingers across it, stroke it, examine the shape - is it just the right curve for your needs? Let the visual stimulate you other senses; then, slowly, reverently, take the body in your hand and apply firm but gentle bending pressure until it separates from the hand. Now rub it gently between both hands, feel the spark of sensuous pleasure descend your spine, anticipation of what is to come.........

The rest of this saga will follow another time![6]

[/quote]

Cor Blimey! Nearly chocked on me 'nana[:-))]

Audio, didn't you mean Jilly Cooper, not Patricia Cornwell.[:)]

In theory you would throw up before you ate enough bananas to seriously hurt yourself but better to have some salty crisps to balance your electrolytes.

Should have tempered down the conversation................or stopped it dead [;-)]

[quote user="audio"]Idun wrote 'Audio, didn't you mean Jilly Cooper, not Patricia Cornwell' No. From The Telegraph: ‘her new life is transforming her forensically gory novels’[/quote]

In general I like Patricia Cornwell, apart from the silly Ripper book, where she had really lost the plot. Not noticed her books transforming or getting tamer though.

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Hey, Wools, why don't you do a homemade advertisement for TV, for bananas of course, and flog it to the advertising bods?

Could make your fortune, you never know?[I][;-) 

[/quote]

Have to be shown well after the watershed though, well in the UK it would, in France any old time'd do. 

BUT would we get as far as the 'eating'? now that is the question.[6]

Well, if the Cadbury Flake girl could bite a chunk out of the chocolate, I don't see why you can't just give the banana a nibble, do you?

That is, if Wools is planning on using you in the advert?[:P]

[quote user="Théière"]

In theory you would throw up before you ate enough bananas to seriously hurt yourself but better to have some salty crisps to balance your electrolytes.

Should have tempered down the conversation................or stopped it dead [;-)]

[/quote]

Funny you say that as I have had a hankering for crisps this week. I haven't had any, but should I?

And Sweet17, moi performing in public, [:-))], don't think so, I'm shy really you know.