ITALY ITALY ITALY

I'm an Italian guy and I want to say sorry to all you french people........sorry for this broken dream that we have crash yesterday night.....your zizu It's a really great player one of the best of the lastest years.

Yesterday nigth he have lose his mind in the last 10 minutes of his football history but also in Italy we still have a great memory of this fantasitc player, of course we are sooooooooo happy after 1998 and 2000 this time It's your time to cry but this is the soccer.............

W L'ITALIA

ALE' ALE' ALE' FRANCE

Ciao io abito in provincia di treviso e questa mattina ho daciso di fare un salto in un forum francese per vedere cosa si diceva di bello.......tu abiti in Francia ? Se fosse così almeno per questa volta a voi italiani che vivete in francia vi è andata propio bene.......

I wanted France to win.

BUT I thought Italy played a lot better ( in terms of not diving and cheating) than ever before. The Italians seemed really charming to the French players which is why I am struggling to believe that Ma whotsit said anything really bad to Zidane.

I hope they get their league ( corruption) problems sorted out soon but in the mean time I would like to see Buffon, Cannavaro and Gatuso at  Man Utd !

Well Done!

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

Oooops, we better do as we are told then!

Edit: In response to Alacazar, sorry posted the same time as Viv.

[/quote]

I am glad you cleared that up I thought I was going mad (der).

So whats it mean then ? I don't understand German

[quote user="Viv"]

The Italians seemed really charming to the French players which is why I am struggling to believe that Ma whotsit said anything really bad to Zidane.

[/quote]

Apparently he called him a 'terrorist'

How would you re-act to a comment like that after months of media pressure and massive physical and mental effort.

I am very angry about what happened.

I think the Italiens have great legs and they play good foot-ball, but I think it's disgusting that they get away with insulting players and feigning pain so dramatically whenever they get the slightest bump - then frolick like mountain goats as soon as they get back up of the ground!
  It's pathetic - they aren't the only ones who do it but they are certainly the ones who do it the most.

I am not saying what Zidane did was right or wrong (he's human after all) but I think it's a huge shame to be remembered for the head-butt and red card he got in the last minutes of his fabulous career. 

I hope that as a father of  four and a  role model to millions of young children he will make a public appearence saying that what he did was not fair play.  The Italian footballer who insulted him should also be put on the spot publicly and do a bit of honest explaining. 

These men are modern-day heroes to the younger generation and must take responsability for their acts on and off the pitch.

[quote user="Viv"][quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

Oooops, we better do as we are told then!

Edit: In response to Alacazar, sorry posted the same time as Viv.

[/quote]

I am glad you cleared that up I thought I was going mad (der).

So whats it mean then ? I don't understand German

[/quote]

I think it means ... No, I dont understand what they are saying.

I sat there worried for Zidane.  Especially if his sending off caused France to lose the game which I dont think it did.  The penaulty miss was unlucky.  He could have gone from hero to zero in a second.

What I would like to know is what is the French public's response to the situation?  Are most of them behind him?

Its not been proven that the Italian called Zidane anything yet though [:D] (and Zidane could stop all this speculation)

But we all saw the head butt [Www] Its not the first time Zizou has seen red either. He got send off for head butting at Juve.

I still  think the Italiens played fairer than most this time round.

But he is a great player and he will be remembered for the good times .

EDIT, he was treated brilliantly by Chirac today and  well received in Paris.

Poor old Trezeguet dissolved into tears, bless

The Italian supposedly, amongst other things, wished Zidane's family "to have an ugly death" or some such comment - this in the light of Zidane's mother recently being diagnosed as seriously ill. No excuse for the head butt, although understandable if that was the case.

When are FIFA going to do something about the South American/Spanish/Italian/Portuguese teams diving and play acting all the time? It's a joke.

[quote user="Rob Roy"]

The Italian

supposedly, amongst other things, wished Zidane's family "to have

an ugly death" or some such comment - this in the light of Zidane's

mother recently being diagnosed as seriously ill. No excuse for the

head butt, although understandable if that was the case.

When are FIFA going to do something

about the South American/Spanish/Italian/Portuguese teams diving and

play acting all the time? It's a joke.

[/quote]

Strange...you forgot the French  tut...tut ! Or does Henry always get genuinely fouled !! No head butt on the pitch is ever understandable, sorry, anyone but Zidane and the hatchet men would have been out in their thousands.

"When are FIFA going to do something about the South American/Spanish/Italian/Portuguese teams diving and play acting all the time? It's a joke."

"Strange...you forgot the French  tut...tut ! Or does Henry always get genuinely fouled"

And Joe Cole and Michael Owen and Steven Gerrard and, and, and.....

How blinkered is Shearer if he really believes that 'we don't have that in our game', as he suggested after seeing footage of Ronaldo 'cheating' during the Rooney sending off episode?  All of the above whiter than white English heroes dive, or have dived, on international duty, and certainly domestically, especially, and increasingly, Joe Cole.  I take no pleasure in witnessing it as a West Ham supporter, which is, after all, Joe's spiritual home, but it's true.

Miki, I did say that there was no excuse for the head butt -  but I still think his reaction is understandable, although not appropriate.

I still think the 'Latin' teams, for want of a better group description, are far worse at diving and play acting than most. They can't even remember which part of the body is supposedly hurt half the time!