Am I the only one who WON'T be watching the Rugby

AnOther

[quote user="powerdesal"]That was a try - bloody Aussie video ref - no comment.

England got the Moral victory, SA got the cup.
[/quote]

Afraid not, press pics this morning show a shot taken from behind teh players.  Clearly shows that just prior to the player liftin his leg into the air, his foot is planted firmly on the line, while the ball is still in the air prior to touchdown.  NOT a try......shame, and who know what would have happened, but fair and a correct decision.

[quote user="ErnieY"]

Title says it all, personally I simply couldn't care less about any of it, Rugby, Football, Cricket, Tennis, Olympics etc. and won't be watching a minute of any of them, it all just leaves me stone cold.

In UK I used to use the opportunity to go shopping in the knowlege that parking would be easy and most shops virtually deserted.

Anybody else brave enough to be accused of not being a "man" coz that's generally what I get when I 'fess up ...............[blink]

[/quote]

To get this back on topic I am not a man either, in fact the reason for the late posting is that its probably the first time that I have entered this section.

I dont have a single french friend that understands my lack of enthusiasm for sport or the English national teams, mind you it has been fun seeing peoples reactions this week when they try to wind me up about England losing and I reply "Je m'en fou!"