Ameli website

nomoss

Yesterday I received an email from Ameli - received another today for my wife - beginning:

L'Assurance Maladie vous informe de la mise à jour des conditions

générales d'utilisation (CGU) de votre espace personnel « compte ameli

». Cette mise à jour des C.G.U. s'appliquera dès le mardi 22 septembre

2020. ..............................................

....................Pour continuer à profiter des services du compte ameli, vous devez accepter ces nouvelles C.G.U.

Vous pouvez le faire dès maintenant

(en cliquant sur le bouton ci-dessous) ou lors de votre prochaine

connexion à votre compte ameli.

I tried to connect, but after a couple of minutes of blank screen, a message appeared saying the site was unavailable.

Later I got a picture of a bandaged teddy bear with a message to try later.

Today I get this message:

Le compte ameli est actuellement fortement sollicité.

Nous vous informons que l'acceptation des nouvelles Conditions Générales

d'Utilisation du compte ameli ne présente aucune urgence et pourra se

faire dans les semaines à venir.

Ces nouvelles CGU n'ont donc aucune incidence sur votre compte ameli.

Merci de ne pas essayer de vous reconnecter immédiatement.

Which is the opposite of what they said yesterday.

Didn't anyone think that the first message might cause their site to be inundated?

I need to access the site to get some important information on our CSS, but some incompetent has made that impossible.

[quote user="Lori"]
I did see the notice today.  I just accepted it, what choice would I have?

I did not have any trouble accessing my account after that.

[/quote]

Maybe it depends where you are. I have tried unsuccessfully several times today, including just now. Same message as above.............

I just tried to connect to my espace on the Ameli site using the link sent with the original message re. changes in their CGU, and got the message they are saturated.

I then tried searching for Ameli, opened the link for the home page which was produced, and reached my espace from there with no problem.

I can also get there directly via the link in previous emails received in response to questions I have asked, which is my usual route.

[quote user="Judith-aka-Judith"]
Had the same problem, went into Ameli direct, as also suggested.  Straight in, first page, accept new conditions (still no idea what they are, but needs must), and all OK.  Happily, but incidentally going onto the site reminded me to  download my last 6 months statements, so that's another chore over!
[/quote]

Did a window appear for you to accept the new conditions?

So far I have not been asked to do so.

When you go into the Ameli website if you ckick on "CGU" it will open the Conditions. You can then read them. When you close that screen it will return you to the screen where you tick to accept the conditions.

If you have already ticked that you probably won't see it in that way again.

[quote user="Weegie"]When you go into the Ameli website if you ckick on "CGU" it will open the Conditions. You can then read them. When you close that screen it will return you to the screen where you tick to accept the conditions.

If you have already ticked that you probably won't see it in that way again.[/quote]

Thanks Weegie.

As I said above, I clicked on the CGU link at the bottom of a page, but was not asked to accept them, so perhaps I have accepted them and forgotten.[8-)]

Yes.  The screen for acceptance of the CGUs only comes up on the first time of accessing the site since the updated CGUs are on line.  After that it is as you say to access them later.

I think most people don't realise about clicking on "CGU" and just tick acceptance.