ITV 4 quick, help required !!!!

OK, I reckon I have got the gist of all the terms, FTV FTA, bricosheds and get a digi box or go all the way and get a sky box etc etc etc etc..

We have had Sky, in one form or another here, since the very early days of analogue (The Bill a year behind etc !!)but thanks to apost from Martin earlier, our guests in the gite have ITV tonight...leading on from that, ITV has 1, 2 & 3 now, but what is ahppening with ITV 4, cause that is where the best team are playing tonight and I am stuck with the scousers on ITV 1!

Can anyone on here offer help please, can it be found on FTA ? But if it is a sky package, how come and will it be off it and, where can it be found or is it on that top set gizmo and only avaulable in the UK.

Answers fairly urgent, otherwise it is don't watch the news etc until the highlights later on tonight.

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks in advance for a quick response...........

B***er !!

Oh well, one match doesn't make a season ! but we have drawn and lost twice now in recent weeks....Mmmmm crisis, nah surely not !

Down to missed chances really and it was good to see José being honest (as ever)stating how poor our discipline was and saying Betis deserved the win, even if we did miss a hatful of chances.

Upwards and onwards............

What will happen then Baz, will we still get it FTA ? And if so, on what channel ?

TU, ITV 4 is just another ITV station coming soon or rather has already arrived but as Baz has said, it is on Sky on Nov 7th but it was on Men and Motors tonight!!

I knew ITV 4 had Chelsea playing live but it did not come up in the Sky menu but somehow, John knew, now that's a point, how did you know John ?

Yes Gay, Tina has also taken up again watching the team play but just keeps saying "ooohh there he is" !!

Miki

John knew because ITV 1 has had adverts for it being launched on M&M for the past couple of weeks.  I don't think we will be able to get it on FTA when it launches though, same as we cannot get E 4.  It is described as the channel for intelligent people, so what does that make ITV 1/2 and Channel 5 then

"It is described as the channel for intelligent people" - not quite Ron, it was launched with a football match 

I saw an advert, surprised that the channel numbers were only quoted for NTL and Freeview then watched/listened more carefully next time.

Never mind Miki it's just 1 match though a trend seems to be developing in midweek matches. What price Wigan ? But it must be tough having to play Rugby League every other game.

TTFN

John

not

My understanding is that ITV 4 will join the EPG on placement 120 on a Sky box next week.  Sky only allow three EPG revisions per week and ITV 4 have had to join the queue.

In fact you CAN get ITV 4 on a Sky box by scanning (via services->system set up->add channels) 10758 V 22000 5/6 ,  and save it for subsequent viewing via Other Channels.   The channel is called 10072 at the moment,  this will probably change.

And on a non sky box just do a scan of 10758.   In other words it's there,  just not on the Sky EPG; (bit like Radio Caroline for example).