Orange internet phone calls

[quote user="Bugsy"][quote user="AnOther"][quote user="Bugsy"]Ernie [:-))] all the 6's[/quote]

Not sure I understand, mines OK, what's the problem ?

[/quote]

Only your post count and you've past the 'anti-christ' now [:D][:D]

[/quote]

Wow, that's an average of about 40 a week!

One of the best things about that 7€/month deals with FT is that the 'free' calls are limited to 2 hours and at the end of that the line is cut. With some deals, BT I think, at the end of 2 hours they start charging? With FT you just ring again for another 2 hours if you wish and as many times as you wish, or so I have heard 'cause I don't yatter on for that long you understand ???

Not true jon, I did a marathon 6 hour phone call once without a single cut. And wasn't charged any extra.

Good job there was nothing on tv that evening...

Having said that, I have found my livebox goes completely offline a lot sometimes when I am using the phone on it, and it always disconnects my call when falling offline and then reconnecting which is a bit of a pain.

But it's only €7, and I'm not complaining.

For all you Oranginas who are on the net package and are happy to stay with Orange, you should be able to migrate to the new Net Plus for 39,90 + 3 euros livebox rental if you are interested.

http://abonnez-vous.orange.fr/residentiel/forfaits/net-tripleplay-plus.aspx?idnode=100211005

This includes the calls to (now)73 countries and 1 hour to french mobiles.

You will probably have to call them up to do this but it could save you 7 euros a month. You will be re-engaged for a further 12 months.

Danny

Richard, how is that?

This is Net Plus at 39,90 which now includes international calls - i.e no 7 euros extra to pay.

This has only been available since 11 Feb 2010 - 14 days ago....

http://www.degroupnews.com/actualite/n4482-orange-offre-adsl-haut_debit-mobilite.html

Are you having trouble with your reading again? - as a bloke I mean [:D]

Danny

***EDIT*** perhaps you meant the 'serie limitée net' which is not available any more

My last facture was for €39.89 and I get a 2mb internet connection, TV and I pay the extra €7 for unlimited international calls via the livebox, plus livebox rental charge.

I was paying about €32 a month for everything without the unlimited international calls and added that on via their website in Oct last year.

My bill doesn't say what my plan is called.

Edit: It's called formule internet + téléphone - 20 mégamax (2 M) + TV (ADSL + satellite) and as I say I added the international bit on.

If it is 'formule', I assume that means that you still have your FT line and pay 16 euros a month too.

The new one is 'Net Plus' as I mentioned. Like the 'Net' package, no FT line or payments.

39.90 including international VOIP calls plus livebox rental at 3,00 = grand total 42,90 a month

If I am right that you still have the FT line and you don't want to give it up, then it is not for you. For others who are happy to be without FT line it is quite a bit cheaper

Danny

[quote user="Jane and Danny"]

For all you Oranginas who are on the net package and are happy to stay with Orange, you should be able to migrate to the new Net Plus for 39,90 + 3 euros livebox rental if you are interested.

http://abonnez-vous.orange.fr/residentiel/forfaits/net-tripleplay-plus.aspx?idnode=100211005

This includes the calls to (now)73 countries and 1 hour to french mobiles.

You will probably have to call them up to do this but it could save you 7 euros a month. You will be re-engaged for a further 12 months.

Danny

[/quote]

Just to say thanks for the 'heads-up' Danny. I've just changed our package to Net Plus, over the phone, with no problems at all.

For anyone who wants the English-Speaking number its 0969 36 39 00 (not available on Skype)

Gary.