Android Satellite Finder

I looked at a couple but the second one down on the list in Google Play is brilliant (Satellite Director by SEKITZ). Simply select the satellite you want, turn on the GPS, stick it on the end of the dish arm (with no cable connected to the LNB) then rotate, raise or lower till the dot is in the centre of the cross hairs. Even shows how much to twist the LNB, magic. I am so chuffed, it took me two minutes to find 2F etc, it actually took me longer to do the bolts up than to find the satellite. Now I have C5 etc back and I am a very happy chap. It really is a super app, it is the first time I have ever managed to set a dish up myself, brilliant. Before anyone asks no I do not have any connection whatsoever with the people that wrote it and best of all it is free.

[quote user="Anton Redman"]

Sounds great and well within the capabilities of GPS and Tablets. 16 years ago I was well pleased with my self when I sorted an excel spreadsheet which took longitude,latitude and sat position to provide direction and orientation. Another bit of deskilling

[/quote]

Ah yes it saved me time plus the €90 for the satellite guy to come out and set it up for me. That means I can get more jobs done before the weekend which leaves more time to watch the start of the Six Nations and in particular England thrashing those nasty Scottish separatists chappies. [;-)] [B]

[quote user="Quillan"][quote user="Anton Redman"]

Sounds great and well within the capabilities of GPS and Tablets. 16 years ago I was well pleased with my self when I sorted an excel spreadsheet which took longitude,latitude and sat position to provide direction and orientation. Another bit of deskilling

[/quote]

Ah yes it saved me time plus the €90 for the satellite guy to come out and set it up for me. That means I can get more jobs done before the weekend which leaves more time to watch the start of the Six Nations and in particular England thrashing those nasty Scottish separatists chappies. [;-)] [B]

[/quote]I know i shouldn't rise to you but there is no evidence to say that the Scottish Rugby team are going to vote for separation. As far as I am aware it will be  a secret ballot so we may never know the answer.

Given the talk from the English camp I will regard any result short of a 20 point margin for England as a moral victory for Scotland. 

I sometimes wonder if the English are try to get rid of us Scots[6]

I believe Tuilagi won't be playing the first game against Scotland though injury which is a shame. He is a good points scorer and good at setting them up, he also has a fantastic work rate. I should imagine him not playing has bought a smile to one or two Scottish players.